Introduction

Hi! This is just a little authors note before the actual story with some general information.

Welcome to my second proper book, "I've got you (Adopted By Elizabeth Olsen)!"

This book is in no way related to my first book, "Adopted by Scarlett Johansson", this is a completely different book :)

I was originally planning on adding this story to my one-shot book, but after writing 1000 words, I realized this would be way too long to be considered a one-shot, so I just made it a whole book.

This story is about 16 year old Nova.

She is an orphan (obv) and she lives in Greenwich, London.

Nova is an equestrian and she does eventing on her horse Luna. I wanted to write a story that included horses in some way, and I've based some parts of Nova off of myself, but Nova is in no way similar to me, it's mostly just some small random things.

I'll be using a lot of equestrian terms, so if you want to, I can write what they mean at the bottom or after the term, it might be informative for non-equestrians, idk. If there are any words you don't understand, please don't hesitate to ask, either in the comments, or my pm's are also always open <3 (Not just for questions, if you ever need someone to talk to about anything, I'm always here to listen)

This story is all fiction, so to make it easier for myself, I've decided that Lizzie lives in London with Robbie. She works a lot in the states, but her main house is located in London. Lizzie is also married to Robbie (and I'm making Robbie the good guy, I feel like in every Lizzie fanfic Robbie is always portrayed as the bad guy, so unless anyone has any protests, Robbie will be the good guy here. Maybe...)

I've also been thinking about upload schedules. My first idea was to write basically the whole book ahead of time and then post one chapter a day, but I've been getting a lot of messages asking when I'll start posting my new book. So, I could potentially post 1-2 chapters every week, I think I could manage that at least for a while. That way my upload schedule would be consistent.

So, what do you want me to do? Should I write the book ahead of time and then post 1 chapter a day, or should I start posting the chapters now and then post 1-2 chapter a week, at least for a while? Let me know! --->>>

Update: the current upload schedule is 1 update every Wednesday and Saturday :)

Also, feel free to save this book to your library to get notified whenever I post the first chapter <3

So without too much more rambling from my part, lets get on with the book shall we?