Chapter 32: "Stalking"

No funny pic today, sorry guys... but here's an adorable pic of Lizzie to make up for it : )

Also, there are some insta posts in this chapter, let me know if this is something you enjoy or not, I just wanted to try it out, normally I'm not one to read them but I can't really speak for you.

⚠️TW:⚠️ none

——————————

Nova's pov:

Lizzie had left for work. We had gotten back from our hack, which hadn't taken that long. I had untacked Luna and turned her out again. Lizzie had been very sweet, offering to drive me back to her place or the orphanage before she went to work.

I had dismissed her, she had to get to work. There wasn't much for her to do today though. Just a few short scenes I think. She had told me she'd be done in about two hours, so I had told her I'd take the tube back like I always do.

In fact, I had already taken the tube. I had decided on going back to the orphanage. What I was going to do, I had no clue about. I should probably start packing up my stuff, but I just can't bring myself to do it.

Packing meant that I was leaving. I was getting out of the system. After seven long years, I was finally getting out of here. If I packed, it meant that it was final. And if Lizzie changed her mind, if she didn't want me anymore, I'd have to pack out all my stuff again. And that would hurt. A lot.

So I decided on doing absolutely nothing. Well, that's not true. I edited the video Lizzie took and posted it on my Instagram. But not before hearing Lizzie's commentary. The little "wow" was just too cute, and her saying "she looks so happy" did something to me.

It was true. Galloping was one of the times I was truly happy. It was just so freeing, I can't explain it. I didn't think it was that noticeable. I didn't think anyone cared enough to actually notice when I was happy.

Lizzie's pov:

I had finally finished filming for the day. I wasn't used to working on the weekends, but I would do it for Nova with no hesitation. I was called in to do a few scenes today because I had taken a day off for the house inspection, resulting in me missing filming and having to do it today instead.

I was currently sitting in my trailer, on my phone. Before coming to set, I had offered to drive Nova either to the orphanage or our house, but she had dismissed me, saying she could take the tube just fine.

I wonder what she's doing? She's probably busy with school. Actually, no, it's Saturday, I'm pretty sure she doesn't have school on the weekends. I decided against calling her. At least for now. She had a lot to process before tomorrow.

She was getting adopted, and I didn't want to pressure her too much. So I ended up stalking her Instagram instead. @Nova_Knight

 @Nova_Knight