Prologue

Our forever was supposed to be as a happy family not missing a piece of it.

"I'm sorry for making you sad" Luciano wipes my face. "Don't say sorry for telling me how you feel" I give him the best smile I can.

"Let's go wash your faces" I walk them to the bathroom attached to the room. Another place that no one has been in.

I put them on the counter Turing on the water grabbing a cloth cleaning it before I put it on their faces. "Santo you face red '' Gio points out as he throws water on his face. "I know Gio it's because we were all sad" he ruffles gio's hair.

"You guys want to go play now?" I see their eyes light up nodding. I grab their hand bringing them back to the playroom as they run in.

I walk back downstairs with Santo to see one of the guards running in with a file in his hand. "I said no one bother us today" Sandro yells at him

"Boss it's important" he says back holding the file out. I grab it, opening it and my heart drops.

"Lucky what is in the file" Leo looks at me confused.

It can't be that I look through the pictures, each one proving me wrong. My heart beats fast as I feel my breathing stop.

"Marco" Is all I can get out. How did this fucking happen?

Who the fuck is six feet under then?

"Dad, what do you mean Marco?" Santo looks with worry. I don't believe it can't be real.

"Marco what Lucky what the fuck is in that file?" Adriano grows impatient. I throw it on the table letting the pictures be seen as their eyes go wide.

"Athena is alive"

----------------------

Trigger  warnings 

Miscarriages 

R@ape 

Depression

Many forms of Abuse 

Suicidal thoughts

Self Harm 

PTSD 

Eating disorder 

If you are sensitive to these topics please be cautious reading this book I will put a warning in the start of the chapter as well but these topics are brought up throughout the book.

You have been warned 

This book will also contains sexual scenes 

-------------------------

All rights reserved ©

No part of this book may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the author, except as provided by U.S.A. copyright law.

Copyright © 2022 by Yaniris0919

---------------

Hey guys

Enough of all that now to the good stuff

Welcome to Morelli Im so happy you are here for the journey <3

Chapter 1 will be posted April 19th <3

Q/A~ Are you ready for this emotional Roller Coaster?

450 Words

Don't forget to follow the Characters Instagram <3

Athenaxmorelli

Santomorelli_

Luckymorelli

Until we meet again <3

-Yaniris0919 <3