Sneak peak of Morelli's Princess

Valentino's pov

5 Years without my mom has been a pain. She taught me how to play piano. We used to sing together while she cooked dinner. She was the person I looked up to the most. My whole world came crashing down when she passed. I wanted to die. I was finally at rock bottom. It didn't get any worse than that. The person who helped me through it all was my beautiful Anna.

She'd let me cry in her arms while she rubbed my back whispering nothing but sweet words in my ear. She would come after school and give me all the work I missed. She helped me through everything without even thinking about it. She didn't care to help me through it. Dad was suffering pretty bad too. He lost the love of his life. They both went through hell to end up together but in the end they did. What they didn't know was that their time was going to be taken so soon.

No one knows when their time is going to be taken. That's the funny thing about time we never know how much we have until we don't have any. Anytime that I get to spend with Anna is the most precious time. It makes my day constantly "Val, who are you thinking of ?" Achilles throws a pillow at my head snapping me out of my thoughts.

"This one girl" They raise their eyebrows at me wanting to know more. "Everytime I see her it's like the world stops. I see nothing else but her. The smile she has is perfect, the way her hair falls into place. When she's upset you can tell because her eyebrows will give the signal.  When she's sleeping she likes to hold something to feel secure. The way she scrunches her nose when something bad happens. She's just perfect" I smile leaning back on the chair having the perfect picture of Anna in my head.

Her nose is always stuffed in a book. When I tried to take one from her she threw a knife at me. She told me books were her escape from reality. It's the one time she can forget where she is and get lost with everything on the page. Federico just smirks at me as if he knows my thoughts. "Sounds like you got it bad" Nicola laughs, lighting his third blunt.

---------------

Hey guys

Morelli's princess will be released July 9th

Don't forget to follow the Characters Instagram <3

Annabethmorelli

Valentinoxmarino

Until we meet again <3

-Yaniris0919 <3