Chapter 50: Lucky

Chapter 50, 51,52 and 53 were all posted at the same time make sure you didn't skip one <3

----------------------------

Athena's pov

I grab the picture and everything freezes. It's like a slideshow of all the years I didn't remember. Tears well in my eyes as I relive the memories again.

Lucky

My heart finally feels free but I feel disgusted. I've been in this hell hole for two years. Two years and during that time not only did horrible things happen I slept with other people.

Oh my god

I hear footsteps coming closer to the door. No one comes by here but Dante. I wiped the tears that came down my face hearing the door close. "Athena what are you doing in here?" He asks me to turn around holding the picture. "You fucking knew" he doesn't understand what I'm saying until he sees the picture in my hand

"You remember"

"Dante, you let me sleep with you when you knew I had no memory. You knew I had a husband. Do you know how dirty I feel right now. You fucking back stabbing son of a bitch"

"Athena you fucking remember oh my god" he jumps for joy but my heart just breaks. "Now we have to go over a plan one to take out Marco once and for all" he holds my hand I pull it away.

I need to be alone

I need to try to get this icky feeling off of my body

Walking out of the room he doesn't stop me but I bump into a person. Looking up, Marco stands in front of me. "Why are you crying?" He asks with no emotion in his voice. "I just hit my head really hard I'm sorry" I hold back my tears.

"You want to cry I'll give you a fucking reason to cry" He grabs my arm harshly dragging me downstairs. "Marco no" I screamed but he kept going. Tears cover my vision. I try to fight back. He grabs my arms, putting them to his chest, lifting me up. "The only room with the darkness is where your brothers are so you'll deal with the pain that they get" He grabs my face making me look at him.

He drags me in and I kick his stomach. He drops me and I make a run for it. I ran as fast as my feet could take me. Going up the door, I hear a click. He locked the fucking door. Banging on it I pray that someone hears me. my body gets jerked away from the stairs dragged to the floor. "You want to fucking run from me. after everything I've done for you. Now you'll get 20 times the punishment you fucking slut. They're waiting for you" He put his hand over my mouth, stopping me from talking.  

The grip he has is too strong and I can't move. "You don't fucking calm down and I'll put a bullet in her head" Marco says I look at Lucky who is trying to break out of the restraints. I shake my head no telling him to stop. He gives me a weird look trying to put the pieces together. "I'll get you when you finally learned your lesson" Marco tells me, throwing me in the room locking the door.

I bang on the door but it's no use. He won't get up. "Oh why aren't you a pretty thing?" A voice says.

I'm not alone

I feel many hands starting to touch my body. More that I try to fight it, I can't. They are too strong. "Oh we're going to have a blast with this body" One man touches down my breast stopping above my underwear. My breath hitches more tears stream down my face. "Please stop, I don't want this" I tell them getting pushed against the wall. A tight grip on my throat makes my breath shorten my vision getting hazy. "Man we shouldn't do this she doesn't want it '' One voice says.

"Don't fucking back out of this now not when Marco is letting us have our fun" Another one says that makes the count to 5 people. My body gets thrown on the floor, my head pounding.

My body freezes but I feel all the pain

Lucky's pov

Athena's cries stop but it won't get out of my head. She looked at me like she remembered everything. The locked memories were unlocked. Dante rushes in the room unlocking the door Arianna and a doctor rushes in with a gurney.

My heart drops

Dante drags her out of the room; she lays unconscious in only her bra and underwear bruises all over her body. Blood spilling out of open wounds. I tug at the chains trying to go to my love who lies unconscious on a gurney. "Fuck I don't hear a heartbeat" we hear Arianna say everything freezes.

My head spins as everything turns dark. I feel my body starting to drain the color. They're going to save her. It's Dante and Arianna who wouldn't let anything happen to her.

Not to my Bambina

They wouldn't let anything happen to her. I know they wouldn't. These restraints are making it impossible for me to see and hold my bambina. "Awe why the sad faces boys" Marco comes in twirling a knife around. "You fucking sick bastard. You say you love Athena when ass you put her through is pain" Leo spits at him

"No you're wrong I love her. I love her so much. She's mine and mine only. She's going to have my heir, my son. " Marco points his knife at me. I look at his dead eyes as he punches me In face. "Now if you excuse me I have to make sure my wife is ok" He walks out of the cell not bothering to close the door.

My head spins. I feel the blood flow out of my body. "Did you see the look she gave you?" Leo says I blink trying to regain my vision. "Yeah man I don't know. It was like the past two years came back. I saw that look in her eyes."

This is going to be over soon

We spend hours waiting for something. Marco comes back wearing a new suit and a smile on his face.

"I'm going to get my son after all"

Athena's pov

I lied my ass off to Marco. I told him I was pregnant bullshit every time I probably got pregnant he killed the baby by beating me. That poor innocent soul. "Athena'' Dante puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Don't fucking touch me" I spit at him he gives me a hurt look. The doctors rule out any possible harm to my body saying I'll probably be sore for a while. "Athena you have to understand we were doing this to help you. We were never on his side" Arianna says, cleaning her guns.

Yeah two years helped me

"Yeah so sleeping with me helped me that's fucking amazing. I have three kids at home most likely wondering when the fuck am I coming home yet I was here. This whole time. Thats why you guys had me make the video. You knew they were hurting. I feel disgusting, I wish I wasn't alive.

I wish I was dead."

If I was there shit would be so much easier.

"Listen to me, nothing would be good if you were dead. Lucky told me to sleep with you. Don't believe me, ask him yourself. This is what's going to happen. we're going to end this shit now. I sent out a message to all my allies. They will be here in two days. Santo will be on his way in two days Athena I promise you'll be able to spend the rest of your life with him after this"

"Athena without you we can't do this"

I need to do this for my family and for everyone who's been suffering for two years.

I need to do this for Lucky 

---------------

Hey guys

Athenas memories finally came back 

Q/A~Do you want an alternative ending ?

15 chapters left

Next double  Update tomorrow

1327 Words

Don't forget to follow the Characters Instagram <3

Athenaxmorelli

Santomorelli_

Luckymorelli

Until we meet again <3

-Yaniris0919 <3