Sneak Peak to Chapter 1

Athena's pov

I sit on the edge of the balcony with a bottle of vodka in my hand taking yet another drink from it. Marco hasn't been here in 9 days. It's been calm but today has been a different type of hurt. It's been two years since my family left me. Two years since I almost died until Marco saved me.

I'd be lying if I said I remember exactly what happened but I don't. It kills me because I don't remember what happened. Sometimes I like to sleep because I can dream about anything. Marco never shows up in my dreams maybe because when I dream of happiness it isn't with him. The alcohol burns down my throat as I drink the last bit that was in the bottle.

Lighting the blunt that sits next to it I hear footsteps from behind me. The hairs on my arms don't stand up so I know I'm safe. "Dante what is it?" I never turn around but he goes next to me staying on the safe side of the railing. Meanwhile I'm on the edge of one wrong move and I'm done for. Not that I mind it'd be more peaceful than what i'm going through now.

At first in the hospital it was the same person I fell in love with when I was 15 then when I finally got discharged he became the person I wanted to get away from at 18. Now it's worse, completely worse . "I just want to make sure you're alive" He wraps his arms around my waist and my back, his chest pulling me off the edge to a safe spot.

I sink into his arms resting my head on his shoulder still smoking the newly light blunt. "I'm alive, you can leave now" He laughs. I feel the vibrations in his chest hearing his heartbeat. It beats a bit faster than most but he could have just been running up that stairs. "You're drunk and pretty soon you'll be higher than kite. I leave you on the edge you'll fall to your death"

Maybe I want to die

Death doesn't scare me. I asked the universe on my 16th birthday to give me a sign of love. I haven't gotten one since then. Maybe I'm paying back old debts from a past life or from the years I have no memory off but what could I have done that was so wrong? "If I die then i'll be at peace" He makes sure i'm off the edge sitting me on the soft chair on his lap. "If you die, where does that leave me then?" He counters by making me look into his emerald green eyes. They're so beautiful and full of different emotions yet I can't make out an exact one. 

---------------

Hey guys

I Can't wait of you guys to read this

Chapter 1 will be posted either April 9th or 19th

Q/A~ Are you ready for this?

509 Words

Don't forget to follow the Characters Instagram <3

Athenaxmorelli

Santomorelli_

Luckymorelli

Until we meet again <3

-Yaniris0919 <3