Dante Bonus Chapter

Dante's pov

"Thank you Athena for everything. I appreciate it like you wouldn't understand" I smile at her while drinking the rest of my drink. "I should be thanking you, you are the reason why I am back with my family. I could only think of one way to repay the favor back. July was not just a good month for me"

What is she talking about?

"Go upstairs and get the family you always wanted. Good bye Dante '' She hangs up. I put the phone down looking upstairs. The alarm would have triggered if someone came inside. I go upstairs having my dog Rambo follow me. I got him a while ago so I wouldn't feel so lonely.

He follows behind me keeping himself on alert. "What do you think it is Rambo?" He barks scratching at one of the doors. Athena said my room though. "Rambo wrong room let's go" he continues to bark and scratch at the door but I pay him no mine.

Going into my room everything looks the same. My bed is neatly made, all my pictures are still up on the wall. Nothing is out of place In my bathroom or closet. So what the fuck is she talking about?

Rambo still scratches at the door I groan while opening it. He goes inside running around. I take a deep breath going inside not ready for what's about to happen. "Fuck she called you to early" Arianna says on the floor looking at directions.

Directions to build a crib

"Surprise?!" She says standing up hugging me tightly. Looking around the room she painted it a light grayish blue. A closet full of baby clothes and a sonogram picture on the wall.

That doesn't take away from her huge belly.

My world stops. I'm going to be a father. The last time I had sex with anyone was Arianna six months ago. Since then she hasn't been back. I've called her and she would alway say she was in and out of the hospital. Every time I tried to see her she would say it was nothing. She'd come back in a few. "How many months are you?" I ask her she looks at me kissing my cheeks

"6 months"

Arianna is six months pregnant. Six months ago I made love to her for the last time.

"Your going to be a dad Dante"

She hands me all the paperwork with the sonograms and the test. It was the day she took it. A month after we made love. Tears come to my eyes looking at everything.

I'm going to be a dad

I'm not going to be alone anymore

"Why didn't you say anything?" I ask her she takes my hand bringing me to my room. I sit down on the edge of my bed helping her sit next. "I didn't say anything because I was scared. I was so scared that you wouldn't love me anymore or that you wouldn't want to be in his life. Dante I am still scared because I want to be with you so bad. It took me too long to realize that you are the person I want to be with for the rest of my life. You are my everything and now we have a piece of us growing inside of me"

"It's a boy?"

She nods and I hug her tightly. She cries into my arms. She finally loves me as much as I love her. I can finally have a family that I always wanted. "We're going to be a family Arianna" I tell her she looks up at me placing a kiss on my lips.

"Were going to be a family Dante"

Three months later

Arianna is 9 months pregnant and could give birth any day now. She doesn't like it when I try to help her around the house. She'll get angry then start to cry then she needs to pee. I don't know, I never understood pregnancy hormones. "You need to be sitting down" I take the knife from her hand she groans waddling over to the couch.