Chapter 25: You're my Favorite Uncle

A/n- chapter 24 was released at the same time make sure you didn't skip one
———————————-

Lucky's pov

"Santo you got shot in your arm two days ago. Rory would kill you if she saw you right now" I tell him watching him bench press. We went on a mission. It went well besides you know Santo getting shot. "Yeah dad that's why I'm glad she's in school right now and not here." He says putting the weights down while drinking water.

I shake my head gripping the handles to start doing pull up's. Music blares throughout the speakers in the gym as we both work out. "Oh Rory's going to kill you" Adriano say's coming in with Leo and Enzo. "Why does everyone keep saying that?" Santo groans. I do my last rep before getting off the bars.

"Because she said don't do anything to fuck up your arm. If you forgot she was the one who stitched it up two days ago" Enzo says to Santo who shrugs his shoulders. I wipe the sweat off my face running my hands through my body. I see Luciano and Gio run into the gym with Gabriele, Damiano, Eremes, Federico, and Vincent. "Ew daddy your sweaty" Luciano looks at the sweat falling down my body, "put a shirt on" He groans

I bend to his height looking at him "One I'm working out so of course I'm going to be sweaty second of all why would I put a shirt on if this is my house and it's going to be full of sweat" He thinks shrugging his shoulders. "Oh Santo Rory's home and she looks mad" Gabriele tells him Leo just laughs.

"Why would she be mad. I told you to cover for me in case she did get home early from school Gabriele" Santo tells him while picking up two 60 pound dumbbells doing flat dumbbell presses. "Yeah and I did Santo I kept my end of the deal but your brother didn't" I look at Luciano who has a smirk on his face.

What did he do now

"Luciano are you for real right now?" Santo asks his little brother who proudly nods. "Should have got me the phone" Luci skips out of the gym Adriano and Leo sit on the floor trying to contain their laughter. Rico and Gio run out with Eremes and Vincent while Damiano and Gabriele look at each other with confusion. "Come Luci let's get out of here before Santo kills you" Gabriele grabs his cousin's hand taking him out the gym.

Santo still sits there in disbelief shaking his head. "He fucking want's that phone and I didn't get it for him  so he snitched me out" Even Enzo starts laughing.

"SANTO GIOVANNI MORELLI" Rory yells from down the hall. I drink my gatorade sitting on the lap bar waiting for everything to go down. Rory comes in looking for her husband once she sees him she marches his way. "Why did you have to use my full name? Come on amore I did nothing wrong" Santo defends himself puting the weights down.

"Santo you got shot two days ago. It doesn't help your lifting 60 fucking pounds on each shoulder. I told you don't do anything stupid and what's the first thing you do something stupid." He grabs her waist trying to sit her on his lap. "Your sticky with sweat don't touch me" he rolls his eyes

He's about to say something stupid

"We both have sweat running down our bodies when we fuck I don't see you complaing then"

There it is I knew it

Her jaw drops and Santo realizes what he said "have fun on the couch" She storms out and Santo groans chasing after her. Leo and Adriano are having a blast laughing at what just happened. Enzo just works out like nothing happened, not paying attention to them. "I have a meeting to get ready for i'll be back in a few" I tell them knowing they'll stay here.

That's just how it is we always either end up here or in Adriano's. "See you later we'll make food" Leo says I give them a thumbs up. Going into my room I go into the shower washing the sweat off my body. The cool water stings against my skin bringing some sensation back to my body. I let out a deep breath, shutting off the water and wrapping a towel around my waist.