Chapter 12: Ugly Baby

Lucky's pov

Giovanni runs around the grass with Rico, Vincent and Eremes. While Luciano, Gabriele and Damiano play by the pool. "You were an ugly baby,"Leo tells Santo while drinking his beer. "I was not have you seen your baby pictures" Santo spits back at him Emma and Rory look at their husbands with dumbfounded looks.

The past few days have been calm. Dante came by a few days ago to take swabs of everyone to extract DNA and put it through analysis. We usually do that to make sure everything genetically is fine and for Physical evidence just like when we had the fingerprints run for Marco and Athena.

This time it's mainly to make sure nothing genetically has come to make sure we're healthy before classified missions. Not just anyone has access to those files either. That's why Marco is dying to get his hands on classified 09. With that he can take over anyone in a heartbeat.

"Daddy can I have some water?" Giovanni asks, standing in front of me. "Yeah come on" He holds my hand as I take him inside sitting him on the counter. Getting him a cup of water he thanked me drinking it. Dante comes inside with paperwork in his hand looking stressed.

Once Gio's done I put him down letting him go back outside. "Lucky we all need to talk about this. The DNA this time pulled up something" I feel my heart start to race. Everyone comes inside the kids go upstairs to their playroom leaving us in the living room. "Explain because what could it have pulled up" I tell him mixing my drink.

"I wasn't supposed to be born, I was an accident baby. All my siblings were a lot older than me. The oldest was 17. My mom was 34 and my dad was 36 when they had me. When my oldest brother was 19 he had a baby with his wife. When they had her he took her maiden name and ran when I was 2 I never remembered how he looked or anything. Every time I asked about him he was nonexistent. Everyone just acted like he was never there. As I got older they fixed everything to make it seem like he was never born. No one could find him. I looked through files and tried to track DNA. I even looked at pictures and face scanned them from when I was with her but nothing. There was never nothing with him in it. My parents didn't care enough to look for him. I never knew what happened to my niece or if he had any other kids after that. I went to one of my brothers today and they said the only thing they could find was that he changed his name but it never said what and that he had another kid. Everything else was burned to the ground as if he was a ghost." Dante downs the rest of his drink running his hands through his hair.

"When I got the DNA I had to put mine in so the paper work could be accurate. My DNA matched with two others" My heart drops Santo and Biancas face pails with wide eyes. "Dante what are you saying" Bianca asked him with worry in her voice.

"Santo and Bianca biological dad is my oldest brother"

The room goes silent. No one dares to speak. Dante put the paperwork on the table. I pick it up and it verifies everything. All 3 of their DNA matches. Santo looks at me hoping I'll say something different but I just nod confirming it. "So our biological dad if your brother makes us your nephew and niece" Dante nods Bianca let out a deep breath. "The only good thing is at least we don't have to worry about getting beat he's no longer around" That moment right there Santo head shoots up with an angry look his fist clenched.

"I didn't have to worry about getting beat. You had your fucking mother to save you. I had no one" Santo voices cracks with his last words "you can't say you had no one I helped you as much as I could. I'm sorry that you got hit but so did I. If you were in my position you would see how much I tried to help you" Bianca defends herself but Santo just gets more angry.

"Help me?! How the fuck did you try to help me by leaving! You wouldn't event fucking talk about you knew everything that was going on and stood quiet."

"What was I supposed to do? Tell Athena?!"

"Yes, when she asked us she told us she would keep us safe. You fucking got up and left saying you weren't going to talk about it. Finally for once in my fucking life someone cared about me. Each time I tried to take my life she stopped me and didn't blame me but helped me unlike you. You were willing to let me die in that house as long as you got out alive. If I didn't say anything that day I can promise you I would have died when I went back.

I would have fucking died Bianca"

"What do you want me to do Santo I can't do anything about it now"

"Just answer this if there would have been a choice to make between me and you to save us would you have picked me"

The tension builds up in the room, everyone's eyes fall on Bianca. She closes her eyes, shaking her head no.

"Fuck you Bianca" Santo says standing up grabbing a bottle of whiskey going up hearing the loud slam of the door. Rory stands up trying to go that way. "Just leave him for a few he's not in the right mindset" She shakily takes a deep breath nodding.

Santos pov

I sit outside on the balcony staring at the bottle of whiskey sitting on the table. I'm tempted to open it but I don't want to make Rory upset or disappointed. I sit here for two hours before I hear the door close.

Her small footsteps came out to the balcony. She sits next to me resting her head on my shoulder. I hold her close, feeling a lot more calm now that she's here. "I'm proud of you" She says I look at her with confusion

She is proud of me for blowing up on my sister?

"You had a right to be upset and I'd rather you say something about it than hold it all in. Santo think about it before you hide all your anger now you show it. I don't care about what anyone else says. I'm fucking proud of you" She looks at me running her hands through my hair.

My body relaxed. I lay my head on her lap holding her close to me. "Thank you for sticking with me even when I don't deserve you" She calls bullshit. "You deserve so much more than me Santo remember that. For the rest of my life you'll have me until the day you decide to leave me"

"Rory I'd never leave you I couldn't you are the one and only person for me"

"See this is why I love you." She places a kiss on my cheek hugging me tightly. I sit up holding her, letting her wrap her legs around my waist. "We're Better than most couples. How many of them can stay still with the person they gave their virginity to?" I laugh a light blush goes to her face

"Well they could have gotten back together. I mean take Adriano and Mia for example they took each other's but finally got together later on"

"Okay baby but your the only person I've ever slept with"

"Yeah and your the only person I've slept with"

"That's why we're better, we didn't wait till marriage but I knew you were the one for me" She sits on my lap running her hands through my hair. "You do know you're going to have to talk to Bianca sooner rather than later right. Especially after today'"

I don't even want to think about that. I don't want to think about her. Why should I care for someone who didn't care for me? "I won't push you to now because it's too soon but eventually" I bury my head in her neck holding her tightly.

This is the forever I want.

---------------

Hey guys

Sooooo that was eventful 

I added two other people be related but that won't be told till later on

Q/A~ Who else do you think is related?

1445 Words

Don't forget to follow the Characters Instagram <3

Athenaxmorelli

Santomorelli_

Luckymorelli

Until we meet again <3

-Yaniris0919 <3