Chapter 49: One Picture

Chapter 48 and 49 were posted at the same time. Make sure you didn't skip one <3
——————————

Athena's pov

The cold water hits my skin as I try to wake my body up. I physically can't deal with this anymore and mentally forget about that. It's been gone for years. "Reginetta when you're done I need you to clean the house. When I say clean I mean clean and not snoop around looking at my things" Marco says coming into the bathroom. Water hit's my face bringing some feeling back in my body. "Yes Marco" I reply I shut off the water stepping out of the shower.

I wrap my body in a white towel looking at myself in front of the mirror. The bruise on my ribcage is covered by my towel just like the one on my stomach and the one on my back. "I'm leaving now bye reginetta" Marco says gripping the back of my neck making my lips meet his. "Bye Marco" I say he smiles, placing a kiss on my cheek.

He walks out and I go into the room putting on a pair of legging shorts with a white shirt. I pick my hair up into a ponytail putting on headphones to hear music. I start to play The 1975 while getting everything I need to start cleaning. Dante had already told me he was going out to a meeting today and he was meeting them at their office so i'm home alone.

I go into the kitchen first taking out the plates and cleaning them first. I wash each one of them hand by hand before scrubbing down the cabinets. I make sure there is not a spot of dirt in the cabinet's before I continue to clean the house. I hear my phone ringing and I answer it seeing Dante's name. "Hello" I say, answering it by getting the broom out of the closet. "Athena in my office I have a bunch of Marco's shit in there. You don't have to clean my stuff, I'll do it when I get back" Why would he have Marco's stuff in there?

That's odd because Dante never leaves any of Marco's things in there unless it's extremely important or he's looking into something Marco doesn't want him too. "Alright i'll leave your things alone" He thanked me and hung up the phone. I start to clean the downstairs bathrooms, the mix of chemicals making an unpleasant feeling in my stomach.

That and my period is supposed to come in a few days

Marco hope's it doesn't come because if i'm late it gives him more hope for the one thing he wants his heir. The one thing he's been saying since I was 15 was that he wanted me to have his heir. He wanted me to be the woman who gave him what he wanted.

That's the only reason he got my birth control removed. He knew it was stopping me from getting pregnant and when he found out he took advantage when I passed out and had it taken out. I had no say in it. It's not like I have a say in anything anyways.

Going into his office I clean around carefully not to touch anything important.  He'll have my head on a platter again. I don't stay in there too long before transitioning into one of the guest rooms. I always clean them just in case someone comes and stays. That never happens but I still have hope.

It takes my mind off things when it gets bad. "Fuck" I say when I hit my foot agaisnt the nightstand a few papers fall out of it. What the fuck is that? I pick them up looking at it, seeing a list full of information about me. I open the desk, throwing all my cleaning supplies to the ground. There's a few more papers but nothing else.

I go into every guest room of the house finding at least  different papers about me. Why is all of this scattered around the house? I go into the kitchen putting it all on the island trying to find the order. It's all the paperwork from when I was in the hospital but not just any thing I was in the hospital it was two years ago.

Name of patient: Athena De Luca

DOB: September 19th

Reason for admission:

Today's date: March 29th

Primary care physician: Vinchenzo Bianchi

Proposed surgery date: March 29th

Surgeon: David Miller

Presenting complaints / reason for surgery: Shot in the stomach, Trauma to the head, unable to respond may result in death

Results after surgery: Patient survived and is doing well. Pain may occur for a few months but all walking ability and ability to function on own is present. Patient suffers from severe amnesia at the age of 24 but the last thing she remembers is being 18.

Why has Marco never shown me this? What is so important about this that he has never shown me this? He has information rooms here. I have to check them. I can't go to the warehouse and see because it's impossible for me to leave.

I can't leave this prison beyond the gates. I'll be shot down in a heartbeat. I go into Dante's office putting the code in to open the information room connected to his office. He doesn't have Marco's stuff for nothing. There's a lot more to it than he is telling me. "Something has to be in here" I go Inside of one of the information rooms. It's all full of boxes. 

This is going to take hours fuck.

Maybe he's stupid enough to leave the box I need out. I move them around different names, none De Luca or Athena. One sticks out like a sore thumb in the corner. I blow the dust off of it looking for the name. No doubt it's information for me. It says my Reginetta on it. Only he calls me that, it's smart for someone who doesn't want to be caught but always be one step ahead.

There's 6 boxes full of paperwork. I take them down sitting on the floor going through them. The first box is just things about me when I was younger. Why do they have information from when I was eight? Has Marco been planning this since then?

Was everything I was told a lie?

I had fallen for a fucking lie?

I go through all 5 out of the six boxes seeing all the information cut off after I hit 20. That information is in another box in the warehouse. Why is it so important? I open the next box seeing pictures of me. I was 9 in some of these!

I keep digging deeper in the box until I see one specific picture.
---------------

Hey guys

Athenas memories yk they just......nvm

Q/A~How excited are you ?

16 chapters left

Next triple Update tomorrow

1168 Words

Don't forget to follow the Characters Instagram <3

Athenaxmorelli

Santomorelli_

Luckymorelli

Until we meet again <3

-Yaniris0919 <3