Chapter 35: Sick To My Stomach

A/N- Chapter 34 and 35 were released at the same time make sure you didn't skip one <3

--------------------

Athena's pov

I wake up feeling nauseous.

I feel sick to my stomach

"What's wrong Reginetta?" Marco asked, looking at me. I wave it off going to the bathroom to throw water on my face. The cold water lowers down my fever but doesn't help how I feel on the inside. It's so cold I change my shorts putting on a pair of sweatpants and a large hoodie. "Dante made breakfast, it should be downstairs" Marco holds me hand as we start walking downstairs.

My body feels weak like it's barely hanging onto life. "You look like shit" Dante says once I go into the kitchen. "Ena it's like 90 degrees why do you have so many clothes on?" Dante asks when I sit down. It's 90? It feels like a negative 90.  I let out a yawn shrugging my shoulders.

Marco comes downstairs sitting next to me drinking his coffee. "All jokes aside Athena you look sick" Dante says I roll my eyes eating my food. Marco agrees with them but I don't say anything else. I continue to eat, having the worst feeling in my stomach. They all start going over the details of the latest mission. "There was a lot of blood. Everyone knew who did it, it was a warning for others. You did great on it Reginetta" I feel my breakfast coming back up I slap my hand over my mouth running to the nearest bathroom.

Everything I ate came up. Someone moves my hair out, my face rubbing my back. "You'll be alright, maybe the food was bad Reginetta. It's okay you're okay" Marco says I continue to throw up what seems like everything I ate this week which wasn't a lot. I don't feel anything else coming out probably because I have an empty stomach. "Come on, I'll bring you upstairs so you can brush your teeth and lay down." Marco picks me up bridal style. I feel too tired to even argue with him.

He opens the door to our room. I go into the bathroom brushing my teeth, throwing away my toothbrush. He walks me over to the bed laying me down. I go under the cover, shivering as he sits on the edge. His hand goes on my forehead and he becomes alert. "Reginetta your burning up"

"Marco it's so cold"

"I need to get information i'll be back with a doctor soon" Marco places a kiss on my forehead. I nod curling back in a ball. He closes the door and I let out a deep breath. I make sure the a/c is off looking outside the window. The sun shines brightly but I feel like shit.

Hearing my phone ring I look at Arianna calling me. "Hello?" I say answering it. I rub my eyes looking at the time it's only 11:30. "I heard you threw up your guts. How are you feeling now?" I rolled my eyes knowing it was Dante who told her.

"I'm cold as hell but i'm laying down now"

"Ena, are you pregnant?"

"Arianna I got off my period two days and I haven't had sex in a 2 weeks. I am not pregnant"

"You never know"

"Arianna I am not pregnant"

"Alright whatever you say Ena i'll go back tomorrow to make sure your good"

"You don't have too"

"It's alright I know you would do the same for me"

"Thank you Arianna"

"Anytime Athena"

I hang up, laying back down, deciding to take a nap. Maybe I'll feel better if I sleep. Wrapping myself in the blanket I lay down shutting the blinds with the button on Marco's side. I hear the door open. I don't even bother looking. "How are you feeling ena?" Dante asks, sitting on the side of the bed.

He rubs my back in a soothing way making it hard for me to keep my eyes open. "It's alright sleep i'll be here when you wake up" He places a kiss on my forehead I welcome a nice sleep.

My headache went away so that's somewhat good. Well it didn't fully go away. I need to find Marco. He's supposed to have my medication. I shiver going down to the cells feeling even colder. "Marco?" I call out hearing him at one of the cells he has blocked off.

"Sorry Ms. De Luca, Mr. Torricelli said not to enter."

"Well tell him I need to speak to him"

He motions for the other guard to go get Marco. I lean against the wall. "Apologizes for using your maiden name Mrs.Torricelli, Mr.Torricelli said he'll be with you right now. He said you needed to be hydrated with water to give you this" The guard hands me a small water bottle. I drink small sips from it.

Marco comes out standing a little past the guards and they move out his way leaving the doorway open. "What's wrong Reginetta?" He asks, I stay glued to the wall. "My medication? The headache went away a little bit but I still feel horrible and it's so cold down here"

"Athena it's hotter than a kite down here. We need to go to the doctor right now your not okay"

I get off the wall walking to him when I feel everything around me spin. "Fuck call the docotor. Athena looks at me, keep your eyes open" Marco's voice rings in my ear and a splitting headache comes back. "Athena don't you dare close your eyes" I feel my lungs starting to close up making it hard for me to breathe.

Gasping for air I feel my body moving places and a mask going over my nose. The next thing I know everything went black. 

I feel a pinch on my skin. I force my eyes open seeing a nurse putting a needle in my arm. "So sorry to wake you Mrs. Torricelli I was just injecting more fluids to help with your headache. Your arm might be sore for a while Mr. Torricelli had the birth control in your arm to be removed. I'll explain everything else with the doctor when he returns." The nurse tells me leaving the room.

Marco comes in with the doctor and he immediately goes to my side. "My reginetta you worried me" He says, placing a kiss on my temples. "Good afternoon Mrs. Torricelli you passed out due to your iron. Your iron is insanely low and we right now have you hooked on an iv and giving you the proper nutrients for your iron to go up. We removed the birth control implant in your arm at the request of Mr. Torricelli so your arm will be sore but it can also help with your iron. You also had a stomach bug which could  be the reason why you were throwing up. We want to monitor you so you'll be here for a few nights. Either than that you will be fine." I nod he leaves with the nurse closing the door.

I lay back down taking a deep breath.

"Sleep reginetta i'll go over things with you tomorrow"

When I sleep I am the happiest. Maybe that's why I sleep so much.

---------------

Hey guys

I'm like Athena I love sleep

Sorry for the short chapters<3

Q/A~ Do you want longer chapters?

30 chapters left

Next double update will be May 27th

1216 Words

Don't forget to follow the Characters Instagram <3

Athenaxmorelli

Santomorelli_

Luckymorelli

Until we meet again <3

-Yaniris0919 <3