Chapter 28: Beautiful Grey Eyes

A/N- I lied it's not a double update it's a triple update so chapter 27,28, and 29 we're all released at the same time <3
————————————

11 years ago

Athena's pov

Never in my 15 years of life did I think I'd be in the position I'm in right now. Sandro left somewhere with his girlfriend. Angelo and Agosto went to Sydney with dad. Mom went to her friend's house and Adriano is just whining about Mia.

"Athena, are you even listening to me?" Adrinao throws a pillow at my face and I groan. "Adriano if you love her so fucking much tell her" I tell him he rolls his eyes. They're supposed to be on their way over here. Adriano told them but that means he told other people too.

There'll be at least 300 people downstairs in an hour. Thankfully anything important has been put away and guards will be watching over the party. "Come on, start getting ready. They'll be here soon" Adriano says, shutting my door. I swear this party better not be boring.

I connect my phone to my speaker letting the Arctic Monkeys play. Stepping in the shower the warm water hits my skin I feel at peace. Running the soap along my body I sing along to 505. I wet my hair running a comb through it knowing Marco likes my hair straight. Honestly I hope the whole night he decides to stay In my room with me holding me in his arms as he tells me how we should run away together. Stepping out of the shower I wrap a towel around my body putting my hair in a towel so it won't wet my clothes.

Going into my closet I pick out a red dress pulling it down and it falls just a few inches under my ass. One wrong move and my whole underwear will show. Thank god for puberty because my body fills into the dress. My breast fills into the top instead of it being full of air. The dress fits like a glove enhancing my curves.

I turn on my flat iron letting it heat up as I brush out my curls. "Hello my best friend, how are you?" Mia says coming in wearing a black dress paired with Black red bottoms to match it. Her hair pinned back with a wide smile on her face. "Hi Mia, what's got you in a good mood?" She takes the flat iron from me, putting my hair in a bun, parting it.

"I went into your brother's room while Leo and Dante dealt with the drinks and music. I knocked but he didn't answer so I knocked again and still no answer. The door was unlocked so I went in. He was getting out of the shower a towel wrapped only around his waist, water dripping down his chest. I swear I was ready to fuck him right there. I think he was ready too because the dent in his towel was huge"

"Ew Mia I do not want to know about my brother's dick."

"Sorry I kind of forgot you guys are related oh well. Maybe tonight's the night he grows a pair of balls and fucks me till I can't walk" Mia happily says still flat ironing my hair for me. "Don't give me that look you're not flat ironing your hair for no reason" A light blush finds its way to my face I roll my eyes. After another half an hour she finally finished doing my hair.

She told me some bullshit excuse but I know she just wanted to see Adriano. I need water. The party hasn't really started yet, only a few people are here . I go downstairs into the kitchen grabbing a glass of water. "Why don't you look beautiful" Leo says leaning on the door frame with his arms crossed. "Thank you Leo" I smiled at him while drinking it. I didn't bother putting shoes on because I'm not done getting ready yet.

"Lover boy will be here soon" Enzo comes in the kitchen drinking out of a red solo cup. "Shut up enzo" I flip her off putting my cup in the sink. Through the corner of my eye I see Adriano sitting down with Mia on his lap. The two have a big smile on their faces. Going back to my room I put my red heels on the side of my bed laying down. I'll go down when the party is in full swing.