Chapter 53: Athena Morelli

Chapter 50, 51,52 and 53 were all posted at the same time make sure you didn't skip one <3

----------------------------

Lucky's Pov

Dante comes running out of breath Marco looks at him weirdly. "I told you to stay with Athena" He grits Dante catches his breath sending me a wink. I raise my eyebrow looking at Leo who caught it.

"She knows she came to me, she remembers everything '' Dante tells him as Marco's eyes widen. "What the fuck do you mean" Marco worriedly says looking around

"She remembers everything, everything from the time she was 18 till now and she's on the loose. I don't know where she's at" Just like that the lights flip off the only light source from the windows.

The sound of guns firing echo through the halls. The screams of men taking their last gasp for air. "Oh Marco" She coos, making me smile. The sound of We Belong Together by Ritchie Valens plays.

She's back

Marcos face pales as he runs out taking his gun out. Dante looks out to see him running, opening a side door. Arianna comes in taking off her mask. She looks at Dante with a glare.

"Took you long enough" She rolls her eyes at him. They both start to undo the chains letting us be free. The redness in my wrist is blaring but that's not important right now.

We get thrown different weapons with straps. "Where is she?" Arianna asks, looking around the dark room.

A shadow drops from the air vent throwing blades across the room. A man appears with people behind me.

I watch as shadow skillfully fights their way through. Using the men against each other.

Quick feet that's the important part. The part there is amazing. The last man falls to the floor spitting out blood with a foot to his neck. "Never thought I would see the day that De Luca betrayed us" He spits out.

The shadow who has not been identified as Athena laughs. "It's not De Luca, it's Morelli bitch" The gun goes off right between his eyes.

She mumbles shit under her breath holding her arms ripping a piece of her shirt off.

"Finally your here bitch" The throws her a few sticks of smoke bomb. "Love you too Arianna" Athena blows her a kiss. She ties a piece of fabric to her arm to prevent any more blood from falling.

"Let me see it" Enzo unties the piece. Arianna throws him a first aid kit. He cleans it, wrapping it tightly before holding her in a tight hug.

She returns with tears coming to her eyes. Each one of her brothers hugged her tightly, scared to let go. She watches me stand in the corner frozen. After 2 years I can finally hug and kiss my wife.

She met me in the middle grabbing a fistful of my shirt smashing out lips together. The first time in two years I've felt alive. My hands go to her waist pulling her as close as she can get to my body. "I'm so sorry Lucky" She looks down at her feet covered in dirt.

"Look at me Athena it wasn't your fault" I put my hands on the bottom of her chin making her beautiful eyes look into mine. My heart races at 150 miles of pure happiness. Her eyes widened behind me throwing one of her knives.

The sound of a thud hitting the floor makes me turn around. A man not too older than me falls to the floor with a knife in his throat. "Stupid fucking people" She groans taking the knife out.

"Let's go, there's more coming our way. You all just try not to get killed" Dante tells us to make sure we have enough weapons. Athena, Dante, and Arianna run out of the room fading into the darkness, only the moonlight shining through.