Epilogue

A/n- the epilogue and bonus chapter were posted at the same time make sure you didn't skip one <3
————————-

4 years later

Athena's pov

I take a deep breath looking at myself in the mirror finally feeling the rush of emotions hitting me. standing here in the white dress I wore so many years ago getting my vows renewed to my soulmate.

The person who has stuck by my side even when I didn't know it. The time went by fast. My family is complete. I have forgiven everyone, Arianna and Dante. Our friendship is stronger than ever. I forgave them once everything was explained.

"Mommy, why are you sad?" Annabeth asks me, trying to put her shoe on. I sat on the couch next to her helping her put It on. "I'm not sad Anna, I'm happy. Why wouldn't I be happy? I'm here with you, your dad and brothers are waiting for us. So are your aunts and uncles, everyone is." I finish putting on her sandals

She smiles at me playing with her hair. "Go get your brush so I can comb your hair" She nods going across the room grabbing it running over to me. I sit her on my lap combing her blonde hair. "You guys ready the cars here" Mia asks, coming inside.

I look at Anna and she nods. I hold her hand going downstairs, the other one holding my dress. "Mommy you look beautiful" Anna tells me when we get downstairs. "I think you look even better Anna" She smiles, making me bend down so she can kiss my cheek.

The boys are already on their way there.

Lucky is 33

Santo is already 28

Rory is 27

Luciano 11

Giovanni is 8

The trips are 4

Now I'm 32. I used to think that when I was 32 I'd be in a hell hole and a workaholic. Lucky changed all of that. He always makes things better. When I'm upset he'll hold me wiping my tears telling me how much he loves me. Lucky is the only person who will ever make things feel right.

Anna sit's on my side Mia hands me a glass of Champagne. She gives one to Rory, Emma, Bianca and takes it for herself. "Mommy can I have one?" Anna asks I look at the apple juice on the door telling Mia to pour her some. She hands it to Anna who gets happy.

It's going to crush her when she's older and finds out it was apple juice. We're getting close to the beach. I can see it from here. My nerves start to get the best of me. I take deep breaths.

Once we get there I'm the last one out of the car. Alessandro hands me my bouquet of flowers trying to calm me down. "Athena you'll be fine. He married you before you guys have six kids together. He's not leaving you anytime soon." Sandro laughs. I flip him off and he laughs.

My heart races out my chest but I know it'll be alright.

Third person's pov

The music starts they kept the same song from their first wedding 'To Build a Home' by The Cinematic Orchestra and Mia walks down the Aisle hand in hand with Adriano, Bianca walks down with Vincenzo and finally Santo along with Rory and all his siblings.

It's now Athena's time to walk down with her eldest brother. He gives her a look of certainty and she takes a deep breath. She's getting ready to marry her love again.

The ceremony was kept with the same people they had in the first one just with a few additions. The reception was where more people would arrive; they felt the ceremony should be kept more personal. They always thought the good moments should be kept for people who have been there from the start.