Chapter 17: I'm Not Afraid To Shoot You

Athena's pov
I hear the front door close. I paused the show I was watching in the living room going to see who it was. "Oh how I missed my regginetta" Marco says, hugging me tightly. "I missed you too Marco I'm glad you're back" I place a kiss on his cheek earring a smile from him.

He looks at my clothing nodding to himself. A crew neck and sweatpants never hurt anyone before. That and it adds a layer of he does try to hit me. It can soften the blow. "Dante told me the missions you went on were clean sweeps. I'm so proud of you." He brushes the hair out my face holding me in his arms. "Come on let's lay down it's getting late" He holds my hands bringing me upstairs Dante walks past us with a weird look I shrug sighing.

Going into the room I lay down looking up at the wall. He hasn't hit me yet and it seems like he's in a good mood. Maybe he is and I'm just overthinking it. I need drugs. "Marco, do you want to try any of your new shipments?" I ask him if his head snaps in my direction. "When did it come in? Is it legit?" I nod at him taking our two white bags

"I made sure it was legit and I haven't tested any of it out yet. You do the honors, do you need me to cut it?" He shakes his head no lining up many lines on the dresser. I watched as he inhaled three watching his eyes lighting up. He tells me to do the other 4 lines. I don't argue with him.

Holding one end of my nose the white crystals hit my nose making my body feel alive. I crave this feeling so long I could only do this when Dante was sleeping even then it was hard he wouldn't let me go. "This is going to be our number one seller. You did great, baby, tomorrow I won't go to the warehouse. It'll be me and you all day" He hugs me tightly. I returned it feeling scared for what would happen if I didn't return it.

The drugs make me feel alive and happy. I feel so much more carefree when I'm on drugs. Staring at the ceiling Marco wraps his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him. "Gosh I love you so much my regginetta" He places kisses all over my face and a lazy smile comes to my face. "I love you more Marco" The drugs talk for me I lay on top of his chest. "Can we use the pool tomorrow?" He nods, holding me tightly.

Drugs are supposed to be bad but they make me feel so good

I wake up with a pounding headache still wrapped in Marcos's arms. Looking at the time it's already 11 am we should get up. "Baby we should get up now" I straddle his lap gently placing kisses on his lips. "Reginetta a little longer" He groans, pulling me down to his chest. Running my hands through his hair I bury my head in the crook of his neck feeling him starting to rub down my back.

We stay like this for another 20 minutes before he starts to sit up. Right when I'm about to fall asleep again.

Great

"Stay sleeping reginetta i'll go get food" Marco places a kiss on my forehead I nod laying back down wrapping my body in the soft comforter. Dreaming means happiness and peace.

Lucky's pov

"Clean this shit up" I tell the guards who nod towards the bloody mess in cell 8. I wipe my hands getting rid of the blood on it. Leo standing next to me doing the same. "There still has to be another rat. I have a feeling I know who it is" He says drying his hands. "Yeah I think I do, there's no way that we had an extra recurtit. Plus nothing comes up on his record Angelo said that everytime he tried to look it was getting him blocked out. It makes no sense but we'll get it out of him soon don't worry" He nods looking at the time.

Fuck I have to pick up Luciano

"I'll see you later man. The door is always open Gio is there with Rico and Mia I got to get Luciano"

"See you then" I nod walking out of the bottom cells going to get my car. Luciano get's out in 20 minutes, just the perfect time to get him. I'll end up taking Gabriele and Damiano while I'm at it. I send Mia and Adriano that I'm getting them Mia says alright. Pulling into the parking lot I lock the car going into the school going to Luciano's class. It's the closest so might as well.

Luciano gets happy when he sees me running to my legs. "Hey bud" He smiles brightly and his teacher comes giving me the forms to sign him out. "Come on we're going to get your cousins, ' ' Luciano holds my hand walking with me down the hall to go to Damiano's class. Standing in front of the door the teacher stops me. "Hello sir, what can I help you with?" She asks in a tone that annoys me.

"I'm here to pick up my nephew"

"And who is that?"

"Damiano De Luca"

"Are you interested in going out for dinner, maybe without any kids?" She fixes her shirt showing more of her cleavage. "No I'm married now if you excuse me I have shit to do and you have a class to teach" She looks stunned Damiano hugs me walking on my side as we go upstairs to go get Gabriele. He was testing today but it's already 2:30. They should have been done by now. "Uncle Lucky" Gabriele happily says when he sees me.

I sign him out while he gets his stuff. "Alright let's go home" We all walk out of the school Gabriele sits in the middle of Luicano and Damned they each tell me how their day was. The drive home isn't that long, traffic isn't bad so we make it there in about 15 minutes. They all rush inside going into the living room. Gio lays his head on my side when I sit down next to him hugging me tightly. "I missed you daddy" My heart fills up with love looking at my youngest son.

"I missed you more Giovanni. Are you tired?" He nods, rubbing his eyes. "Yeah he must be he didn't want to take a nap" Mia says holding a sleeping Federico. I look at Gio just shrugs, closing his eyes. He probably has something on his mind. I'll make sure to ask him about it later.

Most likey I won't send Luciano tomorrow. He's still on summer break and in school it's just a summer program. "Did you find the rat?" Mia asks I fix Giovanni's position, his soft snores as he covers his face. "Yeah we did and we know who the other one is too. We'll deal with him probably tomorrow. I made sure to send out a notice to Jimmy to not give him any details and keep him away from people" Leo comes in with Emma and Eremes.

"Lucky hello my dear brother have I ever told you how much I loved you?" Leo says me and Mia give him a weird look. "I told him to stop on the way and buy food he insisted that he was going to annoy you to get him food" Emma says crossing her arms Leo groans at her. Eremes starts to play upstairs with the other kids besides Gio.

Mia and Leo of course start arguing about food when Santo comes in with Rory holding 4 boxes of pizza. "ATTACK" Leo yells charging towards Santo. This man and his fucking food is annyoing. "I smell food" Adriano comes out of nowhere with Vincent and Bianca.

Of course the two fuckers who are addicted to food are here. They'd eat all 4 boxes themselves. "You fuckers can't eat yet you have to wait" Enzo hit's them both in the back of the head. "Vincezno if you hit me again, I'm going to shoot you," Adriano tells him, taking out his gun. "You fucking forget im a sugeron I know where to stab and shoot you that your unsavable and will die out in 2 minutes" Enzo says Adriano rolls his eyes putting his gun away.

"You guys are annoying" Mia groans at them sitting back down. Santo put the food on the small coffee table holding Rory next to him. "How long has Gio been sleeping for?" Rory asks, looking at him who still lays on my side. "Maybe about half an hour. He didn't feel like sleeping when he was told to" Gio changes his position resting his body on my lap and his head on the arm rest.

"Leo, I'm not afraid to shoot you," Santo tells him, moving his face away. "Leo if you get shot I'm going to say tell you so" Emma warns him with her groans rolling his eyes. I just look at him wondering how the fuck is he 27.

---------------

Hey guys

Leo and Adriano are iconic idc who says what.

  Q/A~ would you buy Lucky when it get published ?

1555 Words

Don't forget to follow the Characters Instagram <3

Athenaxmorelli

Santomorelli_

Luckymorelli

Until we meet again <3

-Yaniris0919 <3