Chapter 24: Ena babe

A/n- chapter was 25 was released at the same time make sure you didn't skip one
———————————

Athena's pov

Dante keeps trying to convince me to make some video. I keep saying no. I don't even know what he's asking of me. He just came and said hey Ena come make this video. No details no nothing. "Athena come on if I explain it then will you do it?" He pokes my shoulder and I groan pushing him off me.

"Dante, I'm tired . Can I just go to sleep?"

"Ena babe you can sleep after come on."

I grab his shirt making him lay next to me. I cover myself in the blanket, closing my eyes. Dante holds me close, rubbing my back. "Fine, you can sleep for now. I'll wake you up in a few" I nod, closing my eyes, falling asleep .

I feel a pair of lips kissing my jaw going down the valley of my breast. "Dante let me sleep" I groaned moving to my side. My back hit's his chest and my ass feels his hard on. "You've been sleeping for three hours" His hands roam my body while his lips kiss all over my body.

Turning around I open my eyes resting my head on his. He places a kiss on my nose. I reach up to his lips, placing a small one there. "We can do the video now" A smile comes to his face as he sits up bringing me up with him. "Come on let's go do it" He grabs my hand bringing me outside to his balcony. I sit on the sofa watching and write a lot of things down.

"Alright I'll let you do the video alone. Just think of it as your talking to your own kids" I nod he hands me the paper walking out. I put his phone on record and started to talk.

"Hey boys I know this isn't the best way for me to greet you but here we are. You three have gotten so big I can't believe it. I'll start from oldest to youngest first. Santo you are my oldest and you started this branch off. You are an important part of this family whether you see it or not. You helped start something that isn't over yet. I'm so proud of you, so proud of what you have become.

Now Luciano I heard you were getting into a bit of trouble. Don't worry, I'm not mad at you but you need to listen to your father. He tells you the truth, he doesn't lie to you. I saw videos of your soccer game you sure do know how to play. You'll go pro one day no doubt. Maybe when I go home I'll buy you a phone if you behave. I'm proud of you Luciano. I know it hasn't been easy but you're strong.

Lastly Giovanni gosh you've gotten so big. I can't believe it one minute you were a baby now you're three. Time has gone by so much I hope you're still a momma's boy. You like to sleep a lot but don't worry I love to sleep. You're just like me and be happy about that. Who wouldn't want to be like their mom?"

I'm so sorry that I can't be there right now. I love you all so much. I really do and I hate that I can't be there with you right now but remember mommas coming home soon."

I sigh, shutting off the camera. I said the bullet points that Dante wrote but I know I went off script. I don't know why? I just felt a connection to them. A special type of connection. "I'll send it to them right now. Thank you princess they are going to be so happy" Dante kisses my cheek.

I rest my head on his lap. He rubs my side while sending out the videos. He puts his phone down running his hands through my hair. A small smile goes to my face and I press a kiss to his shirtless chest. He mumbles something under his breath but I brush it to the side.

"The storm will be over soon"

Lucky's pov

"Boy's come downstairs I have to show you something" I yell out for Luci and Gio. This video is something they needed. I showed Santo his and he broke down. He went to his room Rory waiting for him with open arms as he cried.