Chapter 55:Welcome Home Bambina

A/N- The long awaited chapter 55 <3
Oh and say happy birthday to Luciano
—————————

Athena's pov

I open my eyes to see the bright light. "Can you shut the light" I say out loud. Imagine if I'm alone in the room. That'd be embarrassing. The lights turn off thankfully I'm not alone.

But then who am I with?

I shoot up panicking looking around. "Hey hey hey hey you're alright my love. I'm not going to hurt you, no one can hurt you anymore." I look into those Icy blue eyes I fell in love with 6 years ago.

Tears come to my eyes when he hugs me. He hugs me so tightly.

I feel guilty

I feel disgusting

"Lucky you should have let me die. I'm dirty you need a better wife"

"Athena what are you talking about?"

"Lucky those two years were hell. Marco would sleep with me even when I said no. He would lock me in a room for hours while he had men touch my body. Oh my god Lucky I slept with Dante. I'm dirty, I'm filthy. I wouldn't have done it if I remembered you. I had no idea. Lucky I'm sorry"

"Look at me, Athena. I'm not mad at you. You spent two years in a prison with no memory. I know you wouldn't have done it. I would never sit here and call you filthy for something you had no control over. You are my wife Athena. I will love you forever and always. I made that promise the day I met you six years ago."

"I'm so sorry lucky"

"Don't apologize Athena don't ever apologize for something that wasn't your fault"

"I love you so much Lucky"

"I love you so much more Athena"

I hug him tightly and he returns it. My heart faces at 100 miles per hour. He places a kiss on my hair holding me close to him.

I finally made it home

"No more tears bambina you are too beautiful to cry remember the only time you can have tears coming out your eyes is when im fucking you" He wipes my face and I ask him to lay with me. He said he didn't want to hurt me but he never could. I was always safe with him. I lay my head on his chest wondering about the boys.

How big are Luciano and Giovanni? Does Santo think I betrayed him?

He rubs my back, placing a kiss on the top of my head. "What are you thinking about?" Lucky asks, I look up at him sighing. "The boys" They have been on my mind since the second I remembered everything. They are going to hate me.

They do hate me

I am a terrible mother

I feel sick to my stomach

Lucky deserves better

He deserves so much more than me.

"Athena, look at me, please stop crying. Baby they miss you so much. They both always ask about you. Santo he's been through it. He drank for the first year and a half but he got over the addiction. He closes off but then opens up once you pry it out of him. Luciano gosh he's one sassy 5 year old everything you say he'll have an answer for. Giovanni was a wreck for a while every night he would cry for hours because he missed you. He missed you so much. They all love you more than anything. Athena trust me when I say they will never let you go after this. I will never let you go after this."

"I don't know what I did to deserve you"

"You changed me from a cold hearted person to someone who cares. You are my life and without you I can not breath" I hug him tightly resting my head on his chest. "You want to see them? Trust me I have plenty of videos of them" I nod he takes out his phone and his lockscreen of me and him.

Our wedding day

"This was the last time me and the boys went to the beach. Rory was working late night in the hospital she's in med school but said she wants as much experience as she can get. Luciano was running around with Santo but Giovanni was just sitting on the blanket looking at the sunset. He said it was the angels saying goodnight that it was when he was fine. He reminds me of you so much everything he does even the little things is you. He's also been dying for a baby sister. So he's expecting one too"

"As long as i'm with you I don't care what we do"

He looks at me like I'm the only person in the world. It feels like our first kiss all over again. He breaks the kiss resting his forehead on mine. I stared into his ocean eyes as we both started to lean in. His eyes ask for permission just like they did all those years ago. I give him a quick nod before he closes the gap between us leaving his soft lips on mine. My heart burst as if it was a firework ready to pop. His hands squeeze my waist tightly as our soft kiss deepens. If his lips were a drug I'd be an addict. Never did I want this feeling to end.

I never want to lose this feeling not again. It's been two years since I got to be with him. I can't go another lifetime without him. "I missed you Bambina" He tells me brushing the hair out my face. "I missed you so much more Amore"

He holds me. I bury my head in the crook of his neck and he rubs my back. "Do you think the boy's hate me?" I ask him he rolls his eyes "Like I said before they love you more than anything. Baby without you the house felt incomplete. There is now house without you. You are the foundation that everyone needs. You are the person who makes everything better. I'm going to keep saying it until you believe it. Everyone needs you. You are the most important person"

He wipes my face making me look up at him pressing a kiss to my sweet lips.

"Welcome home bambina"

---------------

Hey guys

People are people wondering why chapter 55 I've been saying it's important and that's because if you realize it's the first time Athena and lucky have been with each other since she remember.

It's the first time they knew everything was going to be okay.

Q/A~ Do you want the whole Morelli series in a paperback?

10 chapters left

Morelli will end June 19th

Next update June 11th

1209 Words

Don't forget to follow the Characters Instagram <3

Athenaxmorelli

Santomorelli_

Luckymorelli

Until we meet again <3

-Yaniris0919 <3