Chapter 27: Anytime Reginetta

A/N- I lied it's not a double update it's a triple update so chapter 27,28, and 29 we're all released at the same time <3
————————————

Athena's pov

18 years ago

I feel someone jumping on my bed shaking me to wake up. Whoever it is can leave me alone. "Come on Athena wake up" Alessandro says I groan. "Sandro go bother Angelo" I put my blanket over my head but he removed it from my body.

"Everyone's awake but you plus you should be spending time with me before I leave. Did you forget I was going to New York later today?"

I didn't forget I just don't want him to go. "Sandro why can't I go with you?" I sat up looking at him. His face softens as he pulls me in a side hug. "Ena your 8 if I could take you I would. Trust me I tried to convince dad but he said I couldn't. How about this you go get ready and I'll take us to the beach." He gives me a smile and I nod happily.

"Ok fine" he released me from his hold allowing me to go into the bathroom. I brush my teeth grabbing a rubber band so mom can do my hair. I get dressed by putting on a pair of shorts and a t- shirt. It's still hot outside for mid September.

Going downstairs Adriano comes out of his room racing me to the living room. "That's not fair you cheated" Adriano pouts. I stick my tongue out at him. "Both of you stop it. What did I tell you guys about running in the house" mom puts her hand on her hip. We both give her an apologetic look and she just smiles.

"It's alright Adriano go eat your breakfast it's in the dining room. Athena come so I can do your hair" Adriano goes to the dining room while I grab mom's hand following her into her bathroom. She tells me to stand on the stool so I can look at myself while she does my hair. "Mommy, why can't I go with Sandro?" I ask her, she sighs wetting my curly hair. "Athena you're only 8 years old. Alessandro is 15 he's not going alone either he's going with your uncle's"

"Exactly so you know they wouldn't let anything bad happen to me so I should go"

"Not this time Ena. Mia and Leo are coming later so are two other people I want you to meet. Put this hair tie on your wrist in case you get hot later so I can pick up your hair" Mom finishes putting product in my hair letting it be in its natural curly state.

We both go into the dinning room ready to eat breakfast. I sit in between Sandro and Adri starting to eat my food. Dad fills up my cup with orange juice smiling at me. "Dad, can I use your car?" Sandro asked dad I put my feet on the chair grabbing my cup "Sandro your car works perfectly fine why do you want to use mine?"

"Because I want to go somewhere with Ena." Dad gives in telling him to be careful. Sandro just got his license recently and has been lovin it. Anytime he can go out he's out of the house. Most of the time when I ask to go with him he takes it. It's usually to see our cousins but I don't like Sandro to be alone.

We finished breakfast, I washed my hands waiting for Sandro in the living room. "Enzo be normal for once and watch tv" Leo takes the book out of Enzo's hand and puts it on the table. "Shut you Leo. Since you took my book I will be sleeping and don't wake me up" Enzo put a pillow over his face turning around blocking the light from his view.

"You ready Ena?" Sandro asks I nod he holds his hand out for me to take. Going into the garage we take dad's BMW. "Can I sit in the front?" I look at him knowing his answer.

"When you're a little older" He put on my seatbelt making sure it's tight but not too tight to hurt me. Sandro goes into the driver's seat putting his own seatbelt on before driving out of the property. He connects his phone to the car letting me put whatever songs I wanted to hear.