Chapter 22: I Forgive You

A/n- Chapter 21 was released at the same time make sure you didn't skip one
——————-

Santo pov

By the time me and Rory get home Bianca is already there with Vincent and Enzo. "Uncle Santo" Vincent runs to my legs. I pick him up and he smiles at me. "Hey Vinny how are you"

"I'm good I missed you" he hugs me tightly Rory looks at me with love in her eyes. "This is why you'd be a great father" she whispers to me, placing a kiss on my cheek going upstairs.

I sit on the couch with Vincent who stays right on my side. Dad hands me a glass of bourbon I thank him taking a small sip of it. Bianca doesn't say anything but just looks at me. "Santo how's married life man" Enzo says drinking the rest of the whiskey in his cup. "It's amazing I married my best friend we getting ready to have another big step soon. I couldn't ask for anything Better" Vincent toys with his hands I unlock my phone letting him watch YouTube.

"What big step?" Dad asks, Rory already told me to tell dad. She knows he'd be happy mom would be too. She will be.

"Me and Rory talked about getting our own house but we're going to start for our own family"

"That's fucking amazing Santo. You're going to be a great father I know it" Enzo happily says "yeah Santo I'm so happy for you. You grew up on us you both did but you'll make great parents" dad says with a bright smile on his face.

Bianca doesn't say Anything but neither do her facial expressions. "Let's go lucky we'll be in the kitchen if you need anything. Vinny come on let's go bud" Enzo picks up Vinny who doesn't put up an argument.

I grab the bottle of bourbon and pour myself another glass. I know my limit when I'm drinking out of pain. "Are you going to say something or just stare at me the whole night?" I ask her she sighs.

"I don't know what you want me to say Santo. I don't think I did anything wrong"

"That's the fucking problem you always think you did nothing wrong"

"I'm not here to argue with you Santo. I've already heard shit from my husband I don't need my brother saying anything either"

"How the Fuck do you think you did nothing wrong. Do you want to see the scars that are covered by tattoos? Do you need to see all the therapy I went to?"

"What did you want me to do. I  had the chance to leave and I took it. There's nothing I could do about it now."

"Why didn't you tell her when she asked what was going on. You knew she wouldn't let anything happen to us"

"Santo I was already out of there it wouldn't have changed anything. Fuck how do you not see that"

"I was there. Bianca I'm your fucking brother do you not understand we share the same blood. We have the same dna. How would you not think for a second is my brother ok? Did he eat today? I should go see him"

"Santo look at it from my perspective, finally you're out of a living hell. Why would I ever want to go back. I only went back when I had no choice"

"Your mothers the one who saved you. Every fucking time you were going to get hit you ran behind her and he didn't hit you. He needed someone to hit though so where did he go? He went to me even when I had nothing to do with it.

Hell you even had him wrapped around your fucking finger. Daddy don't hit me, I'm your little girl. It worked didn't it but every time I begged and screamed for him to stop he didn't. Do you know what it's like having someone who's death upon you and anyone you might have in the future."