Chapter 45: My Brother

Lucky's pov

The chain's get loosened as Marco comes in locking the door. Dante is behind him with an angry expression. They both hold files in their hands looking at us. "We all know by now Dante is Bianca and Santo uncle, also that Athena, Adriano, Alessandro, Agosto, Angelo and Vincenzo are related. Who would have thought we could find all of that out huh?" Marco says, grabbing a chair sitting in front of me. He lights up blunt inhaling the smoke.

"Out of everyone in this room I hate you the most. You took everything from me" Marco points at me. I roll my eyes but Dante gives me a look telling me there is a deeper reason. "I did nothing for you to hate me" I simply respond he chuckles leaning forward. He blows the smoke in my face smiling evilly at me.

"Oh lucky you took everything from me. You took my wife, you took my father from me. I was supposed to be the one who took his Empire, I was supposed to have a happy life living with him. He was supposed to tell me how proud he was to have me as a fucking son but no. He got back with your whore of a mother and had you. He never even came back for me you were the fucking son he wanted. My mother married Natale and gave me his last name but I always knew he wasn't my father he knew it too. It wasn't a surprise when they told me."

What the fuck

"You have no idea? Huh wouldn't expect them to tell you. It's nice to see you brother or should I say little brother" There's no way. He's lying. I was always an only child. It was always like that Mia and Leo were there but biologically I was the only one.

"There's no way"

"There is though. Your mother and father were broken up for a long time longer than they ever told you. Our father and my mom were together when she got pregnant. Once she had me your mother got back in contact with him. After a month he left to go back with your mom declaring his love to her. They got married and fucking had you. My mom married Natale and gave me his last name making me his heir. For more he treated me like his son I knew I wasn't. He knew it too. You had it all the perfect fucking family. You had your fucking mother our father, you had it all. You had everything I wanted.

I trained for hours, sleepless days, nights to be strong for him. Making him want to say I was his son but he never did. He never even admitted it to anyone else. Of course your mother knew but she had you. I met Athena when I was ten and she took my breath away. She was always mine. Cheating on her was a mistake. A stupid mistake I made but that didn't change anything because she'd always come back to me.

Until you

You came and took my wife from me. You took everything. You have the family that was supposed to be mine. You live in the house that I was supposed to have. Everything was because of you"

Marco is my brother

Dad had another son and never said anything to me. He knew I wanted a sibling but I had one the whole time. I had no idea and now my brother is going to be the one to kill me. "You see Lucky I hate you more than anything in the fucking earth. The day I kill you is the day I can finally be at peace with my wife." He shows the paperwork and all the proof is there.

The birth certificate

The pictures of dad and his mom hold him

Everything

"How is that my fault? Marco I had no idea you were my brother but you hate me"

Before he can say anything someone knocks on the door. "What" Dante asks one of the guards who comes inside. "Mrs. Torricelli had fainted while walking downstairs. The doctors were called and said it was a lack of nutrition. She is now placed In the room she has with Mr. Torricelli" Marco stands up fixing his collar.

"Now if you excuse me I have to go make sure my wife is okay" Marco walks out and Dante follows behind him. I take a deep breath trying to process everything.

Marco and me share blood

Marco is my fucking brother

Athena's pov

I feel someone holding me close to them. "Reginetta I hope you feel better soon," Marco whispers in my ear, kissing my temples. What the hell is going on? Am I in the hospital? Who told Marco I passed out? Opening my eyes, his hazel one meets mine smiling at me. "How are you feeling?" He asks, pressing a cool towel on my forehead.

"Just a bit hungry but I'm fine" I sit up and he brushes the hair out of my face. Wasn't I going to the kitchen to make food? "You had fainted and fell down the stairs. I'm so glad you're okay" I actually fell this time. That's a miracle. Marco brushes the hair out my face brushing his thumb against the bottom of my lip. For a second I recognize him as the guy I fell in love with all those years ago.

Those hazel eyes that remind me of the night he asked me to be his. The night under the stars where he held me as we looked at the view. The night we made love again. The night I knew I had a future with him. I wish that version of him was still here. The person who always cared about me besides those bad moments.

Then again we were addicted. We still are addicted, drugs are a factor in a relationship. It's the feeling we all want in our bloodstream, it's the thing keeping me and Marco sane.

We had a happy start but somewhere along the lines we lost each other.

I lost myself and I don't know if I'll ever get her back.

Marco's eyes stay the same, placing a kiss on my lips. They feel the same as they did all those years ago soft and welcoming. His hands are loving and protective. "Let's go home, I'll make sure you eat, then you can have a comfortable bed." I nod as he goes outside the room, getting the doctor to unhook the machines. Once I'm free he holds me in his arms taking me outside of the hospital. We get into the black suv. I lay on his side playing with his fingers.

He doesn't say anything, he just holds me closer to his side. I don't fit in his side like I used to. Before I used to be able to lay with him and we felt whole as one as if we were meant to be. Now it feels different. It's as if we aren't meant to be together.

What if in my lost memory I met my person?

I met my other half?

I met the person who I was supposed to be with forever and always?

A person that will be them before me.

We had our forever and alway

I can't imagine that. I want to but I can't because there is no one who would want me for that long. Forever and always means nothing to me.

I will never have a forever and always.
---------------

Hey guys

We're getting close to Athena getting her memory back

Q/A~Do you want a paperback of Morelli?

20 chapters left

Next Update tomorrow

1257  Words

Don't forget to follow the Characters Instagram <3

Athenaxmorelli

Santomorelli_

Luckymorelli

Until we meet again <3

-Yaniris0919 <3