Santo Bonus Chapter

A/n- the epilogue and bonus chapter were posted at the same time make sure you didn't skip one <3
————————-

Santo's pov

"Babe we have to go to your parents' house, hurry up" Rory says, coming into the room. I grab her waist sitting her on the bed making her straddle my lap. "Trust me my love if we're a few minutes late they don't care" She rolls her eyes. I rub the side of her hips seeing her face flush into a deep red.

My hands go to her thighs moving her dress to her hips. "Tell me baby do you want me to fuck you before we leave?" I rock her hips back and forth against my growing erection. She whimpers, biting the bottom of her lip. "Words my love I need to hear words" Her breathing starts to quicken.

"Fuck please santo" I remove my sweatpants and boxers sinking her down onto me. She lets out a loud moan. I grab her hips moving them at a fast pace. "Gosh you look so beautiful right now" I tell her she throws her head back clenching around me tightly.

I feel myself throbbing in pain every time she clenches, bringing me closer and closer to releasing inside of her. "Come for me my love" She clenches around me one last time before she makes a lovely mess all over me. I release inside of her and she falls onto my chest. I lay her down going to the bathroom grabbing a soft rag to clean her up.

I got a new pair of underwear for her, sliding them on and fixing the bottom of her dress. I quickly put on my boxers and sweat. She looks at me, flipping me off. "Awe babe we both know you wanted a quickie as well" She blushes and I grab her hand bringing her downstairs.

She takes her cardigan and puts it on. I opened the car door for her, letting her sit down. Starting the car I press the button for the gate doors to open. "Can you believe weve been together for 16 and a half years fuck I feel old" I hold her hand giving her a smile "baby your 33 and im 34 i don't think were old yet" She laughs I pull into the driveway parking the car.

Opening the door for her we make our way into the backyard seeing everyone there with the happiest look. "Uncle santo" Vincent says running up to him I pick him up holding him he smiles at me "hey vinny" He starts telling me how he finally learned to swim properly and now can go into the deep side.

"Where's ezio at?" She asks I point to him running around with Achilles. Anna is with Valentino the both of the laughing sitting by the pool talking about something.

She's growing up too quickly.

I hold Rory's hand she smiles at me. "Daddy can I have a brownie now" Alessio groans looking at dad. "Make sure you give him the one one the white plate and not the green plate unless you want son the be high off his ass" Enzo tells dad who laughs.

"The joy of having kids" Mom says. I look at Rory who smiles biting her tongue. We all go to the long table outside sitting all around each other.

We all start to eat enjoying the sunny day. "Santo do you want to come to my performance?" Ten year old Anna asks me "when is Anna?" She tells me 2 weeks from today.

Rory has an appointment that day but I think we can still make it to see her. I know she appreciates it when we all go. I like to see a smile on her face. "Yeah Anna we'll be there" Rory tells her and she gets happy.

"Everyone over the age of 25 is a parent we'll besides Santo And Rory but they are basically parents too" Leo says I look at Rory who just nods.

"Well In 6 months Rory won't be the only one calling me daddy"

She hits my arm "Santo you couldn't put a better way" I rub my arm she takes her cardigan off showing her three month belly. "Surprise" Mom is the first one to get up hugging us tightly.

When she first had signs I brought her 6 different test they all came out positive. The next thing we did was get a sonogram done while she was on break she did one to herself and brought me the pictures home.

It was the best day. We had been trying for a while before but it didn't work for us. We ended up deciding on letting it happened when it was going to happen.

"Santo your going to be a dad" Mom says with tears in her eyes. "Mom your going to be a grandma" she smile letting a few tears come down. She hugs me tightly telling me how proud she is of me.

"Your gonna be a granddad how do you feel?" I ask dad he laughs "never been happier" he hugs me tightly.

"I'm going to try to be ask good as you"

"You'll be better than me"

6 months later

I press a kiss on Rory's belly feeling the baby kick. "Santo if you make him kick one more time your not going to like it" She tells me I laugh kissing her temples.

She holds her stomach closing her eyes taking a deep breath. "Santo I think we need to go to the hospital. She tells me I rush upstairs grabbing the hospital taking her hand walking with her to the car.

I speed off calling Bianca she tells me she is clearing the room right now. "Rory how long have you had contractions for." She takes deep breaths "maybe 10 hours"

"Fuck baby you've been in labor for ten hours now your telling me"

"Shut the fuck up"

I shake my head stopping the car in front of the hospital. Dad takes the keys from me telling me to go inside with Rory. Bianca brings her to the room where her water breaks.

"Alright Rory your Already 8 centimeters and you've been in labor for over ten hours I give it a few more and you can push" Bianca tells her. I wet a towel running it along her body trying to cool her down.

She holds my hand I wipe her tears. "I'm going to look so bad pushing a baby out" She cries I shake my head "you'll still be the most beautiful woman to me" She cries more holding on to me.

She was just yelling at me now she's crying. I'll probably never understand mood swings but fuck it she's holding my son.

We've been here for 3 hours and nothing. "Let's check how you are right now" Bianca says putting on the disposable hospital gown.

"Okay Rory his head is already crowing you need to push I just need a few big ones." She holds my hands tears coming down her face. "I can't do it" she looks at me her face a bright red as tears come down her race.

"Yes you can your so close he's almost out" she lets out a cry of pain squeezing into my arms for dear life. "One more big push" I tell her she cries loudly but then the cries of a baby fill you the room.

I'm officially a dad

The nurse takes him Rory tells me to go with her. "Would you like to bathe him?" She ask I nod. She hands me my son telling me how to gently bath him. I run the warm water on his skin his small cries are music to my ears.

I wrap him in the blue blanket they put the blue cap on him. "Hey baby" I tell him his blue eyes looking at me. I go to Rory who has a new hospital gown. "Let's go say hi to mama" I hand him to her a smile comes to her face.

"He looks like you"

"But he has your eyes"

She places a kiss on his forehead holding him close to her heart. "Santo we're parents" she has tears in her eyes "we're parents Rory"

His blue eyes look at us with a smile on his face. "We're still set on his name?" She asks I nod.

"Gorgio Morelli"

-------------

Hey guys

Santo is a dad ah Ik people have been waiting for this <3

1429 Words

Don't forget to follow the Characters Instagram <3

Athenaxmorelli

Santomorelli_

Luckymorelli

Until we meet again <3

-Yaniris0919 <3