Special Announcement

So as many of you have read Athena and Lucky now have a daughter! With that being said I can now announce the name of the third book. 

The name of the third book is called 'Morelli's Princess'.

It follow the story of Annabeth and Valentino. Yes Valentino as in Dante's son. I do have to say you guys are going to hate me because I might have messed with Dante's happy ending but I promise and I mean this whole heartedly you will see him get a happy ending.

That being said one of the characters won't be coming back. In the first few chapters we find out they died and it says how they die as well. No I can't change it because it shapes another Character completely and plays heavily into Anna and Val's story.

Will Morelli's princess be a happy ending? I can't say but a lot of the book is already written. Most likely when it is released it'll be put out in parts. So probably ten chapters here or ten chapters there. I'm still debating on that or if I should just do chapter by chapter.

Now before I let you choose a cover here's a sneak peak <3

Annabeth's pov

"We all should go out on Friday" Ezio pulls up a chair sitting in front of us as Nicola and the twins follow his lead. "Hell yeah I need to get drunk again" Alessio puts his feet on my desk as I push them off.

I don't need him dropping any of my stuff or just having his feet on my desk in general. I lay my body against Val's continuing the book I have in my hand.

Putting on my headphones I get lost in the music and words on the page. Each line telling me another emotion. Val plays with my hair twisting it in his hands.

"Anna are you in?" Achille takes off my headphones as I already miss the sounds of the music. "In for what if you couldn't tell I wasn't hearing you."

"Yeah no shit Anna but on Friday we're all going to dad's club we just need to know if you're going?" I look at Val who nods his head that he's going. "Yeah I'll go then" I go back into my book before it get' snatched form me.

"You bitch give It back" Nicola lifts the book up over his head as I jump up trying to reach It. My height doesn't help me there. I start to hit is back as he winces throwing it too Alessio.

He runs to the back of the classroom opening it messing with my pages. I grab a pair of scissors from the desk opening it throwing it to miss Alessio. His eyes widen as he looks at the sicissors embedding In the wall. I Grab the book from him sitting down as everyone just stares at us.

"You can turn around now" I tell them as they turn around in fear quietly talking.

"See what I mean her mothers fucking daughter god I didn't think they could be more alike" Dante says pointing at me talking to enzo and Bianca. "We been established that where were you?"

I mean if I train with them why wouldn't I be like them? "Okay Vincenzo no one is as smart as you doctor." Dante huffs as he back in his phone. 

---------------

Very exciting I know.

 The book does have many triggers I'll list them all when I post it but if you can not read it I understand there are certain times even when I'm writing or re reading chapters I have to take a break and calm down . 

 I do not have a release date yet but it will be soon hopefully 

Now lmk which cover you like the best 

Based off of what I have written my favorite one is the first one It just goes with the book but still tell me which on is your favorite! 

Morelli comes to an end tomorrow at 9:19pm est Time 

We are coming to the end of an era 

Till we meet again <3

~Yaniris0919 <3