Chapter 37: Related

Chapter 36 and 37 was posted at the same time make sure you didn't skip one
——————————————-

Lucky's pov

Marco comes into the cells telling the guards to stop hitting us. Blood comes out of my nose. I take a deep breath looking up at him. He stares me dead in the eyes taking a seat looking through his files. "You know I thought I found out everything before I brought you guys here but shit just keeps coming up" He says pointing to Enzo.

I roll my eyes not being in the mood to talk to him. I just want him to say something about Athena. I need to know how my bambina is. Did she eat? Did she wake up with a headache? Is she smiling? Is she crying? All these questions run through my mind.

"You guys don't know shit. Starting with your mother. Did you guys know she had a twin sister? One good with the moms last name the other stood with the dads last name." Marco says pointing to Enzo. "your mother and his mother are fucking twins. Can you believe it? What's worse is that they knew. They kept it a secret because they wanted to keep their parent's wishes." Enzo looks at the paper and Alessandro's face drops.

They are all related

Alessandro, Agosto, Angelo, Adriano and Athena are related to Vincenzo. Their parents are twins. Their moms are twins and they didn't even tell anybody. How would you keep that a secret? For years everyone just thought they were best friends, no one knew they were sisters.

They were fucking sisters

"Bring me Athena I need to speak to her" Marco looks at the guards who nod leaving the room. Dante clenches his jaw following behind them. He puts down the divider blocking her view of us. After a while Dante comes in and Athena goes in behind him keeping her head low. "Get out of the room Dante" Marco tells him .

Dante stands his ground crossing his arms. "Im good this is my shit to go through too so speak or i'll bring her back" Finally Dante says something "listen Dante watch yourself you might have a big role but this is my mafia" Marco grabs Athena's arm tightly she doesn't even move.

"I'm good i'll stay here" Marco groans, grabbing Athena, making her face him. "Look at me when I speak to you" She winces in pain looking at him with fear. He makes her sit down, she looks up at him with fear and he smiles. He loves when she fears him because it makes him stronger and she feels weaker. "Now I need to tell you something. I don't want to see the tears or have you ask questions. I don't have time to deal with that" She nods, staying on the floor.

He throws her the files she picks up looking at them "your precious brother and best friend didn't tell you that you are all related. Cousins to be exact." She shakes her no looking at the paperwork. "Maybe we can talk to them, maybe they can explain what's going on. Maybe they want to see me?" He slaps her across the face and a small cut forms blood dripping out of it.

He bends to reach her height on the floor grabbing her face making her look at him. He tells her something tears come to her eyes but she holds them back. "I'll let you be here for a few hours but after that you're going to come upstairs and god help me if I have to come find you." He pushes her back down on the floor. Marco slams the door shut Dante locks it rushing over to her holding her tightly. My heart breaks hearing her cries of pain as he tries to clean the cut on her face.

What did we do so wrong to end up in a living hell?

Athena's pov

Marco's words repeat in my head over and over and over again. It can't seem to stop as if it's a warped record and is stuck on the same part. Not even that would be as bad.

"Only I wanted you, they wouldn't have left you there to rot if they loved you. Now don't say some bullshit like that again before I beat you. Your making me mad"

Its stuck on repeat

I tug at my hair trying to get it out. I don't want to hear it. I can't stop hearing it. "Stop stop stop" I cry out. Dante holds my hands stopping me from pulling at it. 'Athena stop hurting yourself' He says to me trying to get me to stop. I don't feel pain. I don't feel anything at all.

Marco's right

No one wanted me, if they loved me they would have come for me. I am alone in this world. I came into it alone. I will die alone in this world. I am a wasted space. A waste of breath in this world. Why should I stay alive? There is no reason for me to be alive any longer.

Why stay alive when no one cares about me?

"Athena look at me, you're alright. You're going to be just fine, we're getting closer to the end" His endgame is different from mine. He will continue to grow in power while I rot six feet under. That's even if Marco decides to bury my body. Sometimes I wish I could feel something.

I just want to feel again

I want to be happy, I want to feel angry, I want to feel every emotion in the book. I hate feeling numb. I wake up every morning and look at myself in the mirror trying to hold back tears. Why aren't happy endings real? What have I done so wrong that I don't get to feel anything?

Loud footsteps echo throughout the hallways. I already know it's Marco. I stood down here longer than I should have. "Athena" His voice booms. I don't even flinch. Dante stands up looking at Marco when he comes inside. "Marco you just fucking droped a bomb on her. How do you think she would react?" Dante says not letting him come closer to me.

"You can get stop fucking talking about my wife. I tell her when she is done dealing with her emotions you handle Arianna and I'll handle my wife. Now move the fuck out the way" Dante stays in his spot Marco pushes him out the way grabbing my hand.

He drags me upstairs, the grip on my hand getting tighter. His fingers sink into the cut's on my wrist. I bite my bottom lip ready to feel nothing but pain. It goes from pain to numbness. It's a repeating cycle that can't be broken. Marco's hand goes around my throat pressing down on it tightly.

I can't breathe as the room turns hazy. I feel my body shutting down. My eyes are trying to stay open but I don't know how much longer they can stay open. His fist coldies with my face. I feel his rings indenting in my skin. "You are mine and mine only. If I have to kill you so no one can have you I will make sure you die in front of everyone" He says throwing me on the floor kicking my head.

He grabs one of his empty whiskey bottles smashing it above my head. "You are mine reginetta, you have been mine since I was ten. I was the one who held you when you cried that night. I placed a kiss on your forehead when you fell asleep. I was the one who was always there for you and you repay me like this?" He picks my body up and throws me on the bed.

He rips off my clothes, zipping down his pants. "I was the first one who fucked this pussy. I was the first one who made it cum. I was the first one to put my dick in here and make it feel alive." He says going into me

"can you please stop"

"No" he slaps me across the face. Of course he didn't stop, he kept going and going and going until he achieved what he wanted. He puts himself back in his pants telling me to fix myself. Once I put my pants back on his fist collided with my face again my body backed up into the dresser and the shelves on the wall hit my head.

"You never say no to me because I am the reason you are still alive. You are worth nothing"
---------------

Hey guys

I don't even know what to say anymore

Q/A~ Do you want more updates or to leave the book right here?

28 chapters left

Next double update will be May 27th

1487 Words

Don't forget to follow the Characters Instagram <3

Athenaxmorelli

Santomorelli_

Luckymorelli

Until we meet again <3

-Yaniris0919 <3