Chapter 15: Angels

Lucky's pov

Dante sits in front of me drinking his whiskey. "She's doing a lot better trust me he hasn't touched her in any way to hurt her. I made sure of it" He tells me, making me a bit more calm.

Marco I'll get my revenge on you soon

Soon he won't even have a hand to hit anyone with. "I'm glad I need to make sure she's taken care of in every way until she's back in my arms" He raises his eyebrow looking at me. "Well I mean she has a vibrator so I think she can handle herself" He laughs I roll my eyes.

As much as I hate it, it's going to happen. "We all know Marco can't last even if he does it's not As much as I hate it, it's going to happen. "We all know Marco can't last even if he does it's not enough for her to finish. Dante if she asks you to just do it. I need to make sure she's safe and feels good in each way she can. You're the only person I trust in that house besides Arianna to do this. Plus I already know it's happened before. Don't sit here and lie to me saying you've never fucked my wife " My voice comes out a bit harsh at the end

"Lucky are you telling me to keep sleeping with Athena?"

I nod my head and he sighs. "It was never on purpose. I don't even know how it happened. We established, there were no feelings attached. She's been getting healthier. I took her to the doctor yesterday and they said she's gaining weight again. She's in good hands right now Lucky. Marco hasn't been there for a while. He is supposed to come home next week" As long as she's getting healthy that's all I care about.

"Thank you Dante"

"Anytime Lucky" He leaves my office leaving me with my own thoughts. It hurts knowing I can't be there to help my bambina with everything she wants, needs, and desires but I know Athena. I also know she wouldn't be doing this if she remembered me. I can't hate her for simply justifying her human needs.

Dante on the other hand, well he could. I won't kill him for it but I understand his actions. I look well deep into his past putting the missing pieces and things no one else knows together. Everythings made sense after that. If I was in his shoes I'd do the same. My Bambina will be home soon and when she's home I'm not letting her go.

My love soon I know I keep saying that but I mean it this time. 

Athena's pov

"Dante, can you pay attention to me now?" He's been home for 9 hours and barely spoke 19 words to me. We both lay down in his bed watching a movie. "Dante" I straddle his lap making his green eyes look into mine.

His hands snake around my waist pulling me closer to him. "Yes Ena you have my full attention now" Fucking finally I've just been trying to get it for a few hours. "Now you're quiet?" He smirks, running his hands up and down my sides.

"I lost track of what I wanted to say. You took to long to answer me"

"So sorry princess, I was kind of watching the movies we had on. You know how much we both love Harry Potter" That's extremely true. Right now we're trying to do a whole marathon of all the movies. 9 hours into it we started this at 4AM and should finish it by 11:40pm.

We're almost done. We only have one more movie to watch. "Okay but can we take a small break? I want food and other things" I slowly move my hips in circles around him feeling him harden under me. "I'll order food but in the mean time we can keep watching the movie" He's fucking killing me.

He's doing it on purpose.

"Dante come on" He orders food on his phone, putting it down looking at me, his eyes turning dark with lust. "Athena just like that princess keeps going." He breathes out when I grind against his clothed erection. My arms go around his neck creating the friction between us. My underwear is soaked, my core dying to be touched.