Chapter 61: I Woke Up Happy

A/N- Chapter 60 and 61 were posted the same time make sure you didn't skip one <3

-----------------

Athena's pov

I wake up with Luckys arms wrapped around me. It's the first time I've slept and woke up in my own bed in two years. After two years I finally felt at home. After two years I didn't cry myself to sleep.

After two years I woke up happy

"Bambina go back to sleep it's early" Lucky's raspy voice says, pulling me closer to his chest. He places a kiss on my forehead while his arms wrap around my body. "Amore it's 9:30 shouldn't the boys be up?" He looks at me, barely opening his eyes.

A smile comes to my face looking at him. "If they were up they'd either be jumping on us, banging on the door, or we'd hear them from downstairs. Luciano doesn't know what a regular volume is on a tv. Now sleep bambina" He places a kiss on my lips closing his eyes again.

I sit a little bit up running my hands through his hair as he holds me tightly. When I turn the tv the volume is extremely low. I don't want to ruin his sleep. He can sleep for as long as he wants for all I care. The door opens Lucinao and Giovanni tip toeing inside. "Boys, what are you doing?" They both come to the side of the bed. "We were bored and when were bored we bother daddy" Luciano says I shake my head

"Well today were not going to bother him but you can watch tv with me until he wakes up" They climb on the bed lying mainly on Lucky's side. We stay like this forever but I like it. We're all finally together and not separated.

We are finally a completed family

Lucky moves around opening his eyes looking up at me. "Good morning amore" I smile at him he rubs his eyes yawning "good morning Bambina" He sits up looking to his side seeing his two youngest sons there. He shakes his head smiling and he places a kiss on my lips Luciano says ew.

"Incase you forgot your in my room" Lucky tells him Luci rolls his eyes "Trust me I didn't forget I just don't want to see that either way" I bite my tongue holding back laughter Lucky groans looking at a replica of himself. Now he sees what his mother went through with him.

Lucky sends the boys to change so we can get something to eat. We both go to the bathroom washing our faces. Going into the closet I look at all the clothes I left. Everything is exactly the same, not even an inch moved. I take a pair of jeans and pull them up. They fall down. The only thing keeping it up somewhat is my ass.

I take a belt trying to make it fit but the belt is too big. Its missing holes in order for it to even barely fit. I take another pair of pants and the same thing falls right down. Jeans won't work. What about leggings? I take a pair of black ones that slip on too quickly. They look bunchy and you can see where they don't fit anymore.

Everything fits me too big

Letting out a deep breath I take a blue dress and put it on. It fits me big but not too big to the point you can tell that you can see how much weight I lost. Grabbing a pair of sandals I put them on, letting my hair down. I put on my earrings and necklace along with my engagement and wedding ring.

"You look beautiful, Bambina," Lucky says, wrapping his arms around my waist. I look at myself in the mirror not feeling it. "Lucky nothing fits me anymore" He makes me look at him while pressing a kiss to my forehead. He looks at my body as if nothing is wrong but everything is wrong with it.

"I don't see anything wrong. You look fine bambina and as for your clothes not fitting that's nothing. I'll buy you a whole new closet if I have too. You are perfect the way you are. Trust me Bambina if you weren't perfect my dick wouldn't be as hard as it is right now" I feel blood running to my face I look at the floor but he makes me look back up at him. "Now don't ever say anything bad about yourself again" He places a kiss on my lips taking his hand in mine.