Chapter 60:Your Going Home

A/N- Chapter 60 and 61 were posted the same time make sure you didn't skip one <3

-----------------

Lucky's pov

A smile is permanent on my face as I go into Athena's room seeing her taking a nap. I sit on the side of her bed holding her hand as she stirs in her sleep. "Bambina wake up let me see those pretty eyes" I tell her she groans laying her head on my lap rubbing her eyes. I brush my hand along her face smiling once I see the stormy gray eyes.

"There they are my favorite pair of eyes to see" A light blush forms on her cheeks. The storm in her eyes starts to disappear filling up with love. "Why are you so happy?" Athena asks, holding my hand. I place a kiss on her palm, never taking my eyes off of her.

She looks at me weirdly but I just laugh. "For starters I'm always happy to see you. You are my happiness" She sits up facing me. "Why is the room packed?" She asks, looking at her bags lined up on the couch and no IV's on her.

"Your going home bambina"

She pauses looking around "Are you serious? Lucky don't lie to me" I give her an are you serious look shaking my head. "You bambina are the only person I will never lie to. Go to the bathroom and change. I'll bring this to the car. We can leave whenever you're ready" she nods, going into the bathroom seeing the clothes waiting for her there.

I take her bag, bringing it quickly into the car telling the guards they were ready to leave. The stay posted up alerting everyone else. Going back inside she comes out of the bathroom looking at me with the biggest smile I've seen in a while. "You ready?" I ask her, she nods while holding my hand.

We walk out of the room, closing the door behind us looking back, sighing. "It's the end, we're done. Besides Marco we haven't killed him yet. We thought you wanted to do it" We walked out of the hospital leaving everything behind with us. It's a fresh start for us. Something new to make great memories.

I opened the car door for her, letting her go inside and closing the door for her. Quickly I go into my side turning the car on. It roars to life turning the a/c on lightly. My phone connects to the bluetooth with the sound of Medicine by the 1975 plays.

A smile comes to Athena's face. She holds my hand looking at the wedding ring on my finger. "Shit I have yours right here. I kept it in my pocket or around my neck close to my heart to have a piece of you with me everywhere." I take her rings off the necklace, putting them back on her finger.

"We should get out vows renewed"

"Whatever you want my love"

I backed out of the parking lot driving away from the hospital. I get on the highway having guards follow us in the back and front. We can never be too safe anymore. Going onto the highway the beach comes into sight Athena sits up looking at it. I lower her window down letting her see the waves hitting the sand and smelling the ocean. I know she missed so much.

"Don't worry Bambina, I'll take you there soon" A small smile comes to her face as we pass the beach where we have so many memories. It's where everyone feels at peace. You leave all your worries behind when you're there. "Do the boys actually like it there?" She asks once it is in the far distance.

"They love it Luciano plays in the water with Santo or throws himself all over the sand. Giovanni will play too but he likes it more to enjoy the scenery. He'll sit there and watch the sunset saying it's pretty, the angels are saying good night or that it's a reminder that everything will be alright. He's only 3 but he has a big future ahead of him. He really is your son"

"He's yours too Lucky"

"Yeah but he's an exact replica of you"

Luciano acts how I do but Giovanni, that's all his mother right there. "He's going to keep asking me for a sister," She laughs. I agree with her. I do want a daughter though. I want one so bad I wouldn't want Athena to know that though because if she ever did get pregnant again I wouldn't want her to think I was mad because it's a boy and not a girl. I would never be mad because of the gender of our baby.

As long as they're healthy that is all I care about.

I'd prefer a daughter but I don't mind a girl or boy.

"If we had a daughter what would you name her?" Athena ask I look at her with a smirk

"Annabeth Stelle Morelli"

"Why so?"

"The daughter of Athena is Annabeth, Stelle because we love the stars so much and well Morelli because you know my last name"

Athena goes deep in thought smiling to herself. Soon enough we get to the estate going through the gate. I park in front of the doors and park the car. "You ready?" I ask her she nods. I shut the car off, opening the car door for her. She grabs my hand and steps out of the car. I led her to the front door watching her take a deep breath.

"Welcome home bambina" I opened the door for her letting her go in first. She steps in looking around with tears in her eyes. "Everything is the same" She looks at me. I nod letting her go more inside. I was scared to change anything.

Athena always had everything in its spot. I never wanted to change it. "Mommy your home" Giovanni comes running down the stairs with Luciano the dogs come running behind them. She bends to their height letting them hug her tightly. "I told you I wasn't leaving anymore. I promised you I was coming back. I don't like to break promises. Especially to my kids" She tells them, wiping their faces.

I smile at them putting her clothes in the laundry room. I'll do it tomorrow while she rests. I don't want her to feel like she has to push herself. I want her to heal properly. "What's going on? Oh my god mom your back" Santo says coming downstairs.

She hugs him tightly and tears come down his face. "I made it home Santo" He smiles with tears coming down his face. "I missed you so much" He tells her

"I missed you so much more Santo" Luciano and Giovanni stay at my side with a happy smile on their faces. The dogs are waiting for Santo to get away from Athena to greet her themselves. "Daddy she doesn't have to go on another trip again right?" Luciano asks, looking at his mom playing with the three dogs.

I shake my head no "She's here to stay now don't worry she's not going anywhere" The house feels complete now. All the energy came back and now is whole as one. That's what Athena does; she is the glue everyone needs.

"Come on boys it's getting late you need to sleep" Looking at the time it's already 9:45. They both groan and Athena smiles at them picking them up. "You need sleep if we're going to go out tomorrow" They both get happy going upstairs. I follow behind them when she first takes Giovanni into his room. She wraps him tightly, placing a kiss on his cheek. She does the same thing with Luciano leaving their door half open in case of anything.

I hold her waist leading her to the room when she goes inside she pauses just looking around. She looks at how everything is staring at it in awe. "You kept everything the same," She says looking at me. I wrap my arms around her waist holding her closer to me. Of course I did leave it here. I didn't want to move it. It was my reminder that you were still here." She gets on her tippy toes placing a kiss on my lips

"Thank you Amore"

I smile at her taking her to lay down. She goes on her side. I press the button to turn on the ac turning seeing her already on my side. Her head goes on my chest, her arm around me as she closes her eyes falling asleep. I hold her close, placing a kiss on the top of her head.

"This is our forever and always" 

-------------

Hey guys

She's Finally home 

The third book oh my god I can't wait did I put low key spoilers in this chapter of course I did but i'm going to stay quiet now. 

Q/A~Can you guys guess what I'm hinting  ?

5 chapters left

Next update June 16th

1505 Words

Don't forget to follow the Characters Instagram <3

Athenaxmorelli

Santomorelli_

Luckymorelli

Until we meet again <3

-Yaniris0919 <3