Chapter 29: I Love You Athena

A/N- I lied it's not a double update it's a triple update so chapter 27,28, and 29 we're all released at the same time <3
————————————

11 years ago

Athena's pov

I feel a pair of lips touch my forehead holding me closer to them. A small smile comes to my face and I open my eyes seeing Marco holding me with one arm, the other one scrolling through his phone. The sun shines against his skin making him look more godly.

"Good morning reginetta" He looks at me smiling, putting his phone down. "Good morning Marco" I look into his hazel eyes that show nothing but love in them. He brushes my hair out of my face. I sit up a little, placing a kiss on his lips.

I rest my head on his chest tracing the tattoos he has going up his naked chest and arms. "Oh your brothers are home. Mia texted me she said she had us covered" My eyes widen I hide my face in his arm. They better not start asking questions. We'll I mean Adriano's not stupid but everyone else I hope they don't figure anything out because Marco's head will be on a sliver plater if they do.

We get out of bed putting on clothes before brushing our teeth. He goes downstairs. First I changed my bed sheets and fixed my room a bit. After about 20 minutes I go downstairs into the kitchen. "Awe sleeping beauty is finally awake only took you 19 hours" Angelo says I flip him off.

"Shut the fuck up" Dad places a warm glass of tea infront of me. I thank him for drinking some of it. "Looks like someone had too much to drink last night" Agosto says like a baby. I take my knife out, throwing it a few inches past his ear. "Keep bothering me the next one goes to your throat" Adriano and Alessandro start laughing Agosto rolls his eyes.

We spend the day doing literally nothing besides watching tv and eating. Marco went and talked to my brothers and dad for a while but either than that nothing. "Be ready in an hour, I'm taking you out" Is all Marco says before leaving.

What the fuck?

How am I supposed to get ready in an hour? Fuck it. I go into my room going straight to the shower. I take my time washing every inch of myself with my favorite strawberry soap. Wrapping the towel around my waist I go into my closet picking out a lavender dress.

Once I slip it on I go back into the bathroom running the straightener through my hair again. This is the longest part. Sometimes I feel like cutting my hair but I know Marco prefers my hair long. "Athena Marco's downstairs" Mia knocks on my door. I throw on a pair of heels rushing downstairs.

My eyes lock with Marco. I smile at him. He holds red roses in his hands giving them to me. "You look beautiful reginetta" He kisses my cheek and I feel my face heat up. "I'll put these in your room and have fun" Mom hugs me and I thank her.

Marco opens the door to his car letting me sit inside. Once he gets in he starts the drive and the radio comes on play Medicine by The 1975. I love this song so much it brings me comfort. Marco changes the station, the next one playing Catching Feelings by Justin Bieber. Another song I love so dearly.

"Looks like the radio isn't giving any good music" I don't say anything I just sink down in my seat. The 1975 and Justin Bieber are two of my favorites. He knows that but he always says their music is basic.

Basic my ass

Once we get to the restaurant I open the door and get out of the car. Marco is already walking to the front. I pick up my pace meeting him in the front. The hostess lets him walk but I'm confused as to why.

"Come on this way" Marco grabs my hips leading me to the table. It's outside all the other tables empty but ours isn't. He lets me sit pushing the chair forward for me. I thank him.