Chapter 33: Bad feelings

A/N - you have been warned about Dante and Athena from now just remember lucky told Dante to sleep with her sooo
————————-

Lucky's pov

I have a bad feeling about today. We're all supposed to be meeting Marco and his men in an unknown location. It's literally in the middle of nowhere. I made Santo and Mia stay behind but Enzo came with us. For more I told him no he doesn't listen. He still thinks we're going to tell him about mission 09. That mission is highly classified and can only be talked about in a room with no technology or anything near.

We can never be too safe when it comes to that mission. Dante helped us with it and his men helped tie our victory. It was extremely hard but in the end we did it and won our battle. "I don't like this, somethings not right" Leo says taking a hit from his blunt. I agree with him that something isn't right.

Soon a suv comes into our view once it parks within distance Marco comes out putting out his fading blunt. "I have something you want but don't know I have. You have something I want and need. If you play your cards right then I might consider giving it back" He says leaning on the car.

He would never give Athena back, not without a fight. I'm not falling for that trick. "Maybe if we know what it is then we can negotiate. '' His face turns angry but he changes it quickly. "A person everyone would do anything for '' He can't even say the name.

"The only people I'd do something for are either here with me or in a protected location. Athena is watching over from heaven" I tell him he lets out a light laugh. "I wouldn't be so sure about the last part but if you don't give me the information I'll get it another way" I feel a small prick at my neck and my head starts to feel dizzy.

Fuck

I feel everything starting to get dizzy, my body becoming limp getting dragged into an unknown car. Darkness takes over the light.

Hopefully my love can save me from this.

Athena's pov

Dante throws an egg at my head. I threw flour at his face. We both laugh loudly. He spreads chocolate on my lips. I do the same to him. "I like chocolate" I smirk at him going closer. I swipe my finger on the bottom of his lips putting the warm chocolate in my mouth.

He sucks a deep breath in as I swirl my tongue around my finger leaving it with a loud pop sound. "You keep doing that im going to fuck you on this table until Marco walks in and see what it's like to make you orgasm." He says as our lips are dangerously close.

"I'd prefer you fuck me in that nice shower you have upstairs. Maybe I'll show you how I make myself orgasm because he can't do it" I brush my lips against his ear, earning a loud groan. He throws me over his shoulder running upstairs to his room slamming the door shut.

We both make sure it's locked "wait I need to get something" I quickly unlock the door running to the room me and Marco share grabbing my purple vibratior. Going back inside we lock the door again going into the bathroom he strips me off all clothes I go into the shower letting the water take the egg yoke off my head. Seeing it go down the drain I wash my hair running my hands through it. Dante still stays outside looking at me while stroking himself.

Sitting on the shower bench I spread my legs open running my fingers up and down my slit. Figure eights around my clit a rush of adrenaline reaches my body. "Dante tell me what you want me to do" he comes in the shower letting the water hit his toned body.

"Make yourself cum"

I slide my two fingers in and out of me I watch him stroke his length. Taking my vibratior I turn it on, putting it on my clit. "Oh fuck" I moan out I see his hand move quicker he bites the bottom of his lip roughly. Feeling myself getting closer I put the vibratior at a higher speed.