Chapter 34: I want Is Dead

A/N- Chapter 34 and 35 were released at the same time make sure you didn't skip one <3

--------------------

Lucky's pov

I feel water getting thrown at my face. Opening my eyes slowly I see I'm in a cell my hands and feet are chained up. I have no movement. "About time you joined the party Lucky" Marco says with a devilish look on his face. Join the party my ass. "Now we can do this the easy way and you can be on your way home to your sons or we can just keep you here" He places a chair in front of us.

I look both directions no one says anything. I am not going to give him any information not when it can harm me, or athena and everyone else in the underworld. "Maybe we can make deal you give me what I want and i'll give you someone"

"Sorry Marco but the person I want is dead" I have to play the part. He doesn't know that we know Athena is alive. He gives us an evil grin telling the guard to get Dante. I tug at the chains trying for them to come loose. It's no luck. The sound of Dante's footsteps echo throughout the hall everyone looks in the direction of the door.

He probably doesn't know where he is either.

"Dante I was making sure that- what the fuck" He says as soon as he comes in. His facial expression was full of nothing but horror looking at us. "Marco what the fuck you said you were getting information not kidnapping people. Do you know what this could do to our alliances" Dante says, frustrated.

Marco rolls his eyes "Bring me her now" Dante's eyes widen he shakes his head no. "Marco, we don't know what could happen the minute she sees them. Don't forget who you trained"

"That's why i'll have the divider down two way mirror if she doesn't listen into the room she goes"

Dante thinks twice but mumbels things under his breath leaving the cell. "Now you see Lucky when I told you I always get what I want I always get it." He laughs when the guard hands him a small ashtray with 4 lines ready to be sniffed.

His eyes roll to the back of his head when he does all 4 as if he's higher than a kite right now. A divider splits in the wall. We can see him but he can't see us. The door is also blocked off. "Marco, you asked for me?" My heart stops seeing her.

She wears a pair of sweatpants with a tank top. Her hair flat against her back, the brown no longer there, it's pure black. "Of course Reginetta I needed you here with me. We just got a new shipment, try it" He hands her a $100 bill rolled up. She moves her hair behind her ear sniffing the lines.

She has no idea how long she was sober for. She was sober for years and because of him she's not. She's fallen into habits she broke out of.

She became addicted again

I watch with a broken heart as she does at least 5 lines before drinking half a bottle of whiskey.

"Atta girl now why don't you go order food for us then i'll fuck you to sleep. How does that sound?" He makes Athena face him; she has her hand behind her back picking at the skin from the fingers.

She's scared of him

"Yeah that's great um what do you want to eat?" She asks him while he pulls her closer and she taps her fingers with her thumb. Everytime she does that she's trying to calm down and not have a panic attack. His hands go to her waist causing her tank top to rise a bit.

A fresh bruise lies there. It's extremely dark as if she hit her repeatedly in that spot. Anger fills up my blood. I tug at the chains trying to get out. There has to be a way.

I need to save her

"Anything you want" She nods, flipping her wrist, rubbing it against her back. She's scratching her forearm? Why is she rubbing it roughly? It all clicks in my brain. "There's no way she started cutting again" Alessandro says but he was proven wrong.

The moment she drops her wrist for a second we can see all the cut marks going up her forearm. "Oh my god" Adriano says, looking like he's about to cry. "I'll be upstairs in a few minutes reginetta" He places a kiss on her lips and she makes a fist with her hand.

She's uncomfortable

Once she leaves he makes sure she's not down here before putting the divider away. "Now you see I have my love my wife but i'm willing to trade her for classified 09"

"For starters she's my fucking wife Marco. Second of all I will never give you classified 09" He throws a punch straight to my face. It wasn't hard enough to make me bleed but enough to cause a bruise later on. "I'll get it sooner or later" He storms out of the cell leaving us there chained up.

I wish Athena could have seen me.

I wish she could have remember

The only other time she saw me her eyes were covered with mesh barley getting a good look at me. The day she remembers we'll be free from hell. She'll finally be free.

Athena's pov

I thank the guard who brings me the food I ordered. I set it out on the table waiting for Marco to come upstairs. I take a seat where I usually sit, picking  my fingers. "Stop doing that Ena" Dante walks in stopping me. "Why are you so nervous?" Dante asks, sitting across from me.

"I don't know I feel nervous like a weird feeling"

Dante goes to say something but Marco walks in making him get quiet. Arianna left again this morning and said she'd be back soon. Dante was upset but didn't show it after she closed the door. My heart breaks for him. Arianna comes and goes as she pleases. He loves her so much he showed me a ring he was going to propose to her with.

I tried talking to her but she wouldn't listen. She keeps saying she wants to be free. "Dante, that day that you found me with blood on my body down the stairs, who was in the room with me?"

"What are you talking about?"

"I remember someone being in the room with me. He held my hand and rubbed my back before I fell asleep. He made me feel safe. It was like he was the guy I was dreaming about this whole time. Every Time I think of it my head starts to hurt really badly."

He doesn't say anything, he just stays quiet as his eyes point to Marco. He's the person I fear the most in this world he is a ticking time bomb.

He's waiting for the timer to run out so he can fall and take everyone else with him

---------------

Hey guys

Sooo Athena remembered her encounter with Lucky

Sorry for the short chapters<3

Q/A~ Do you want more updates?

1210 Words

Don't forget to follow the Characters Instagram <3

Athenaxmorelli

Santomorelli_

Luckymorelli

Until we meet again <3

-Yaniris0919 <3