Chapter 43: Save Them

Chapter 43 and 44 were released at the same time make sure you didn't skip one <3
————————————-

Athena's pov

I watch Marco leave the house. I set the alarm so it will tell me when he's close. I take a deep breath rushing down to the cells Dante's men let me through. I stand outside of cell 09 nervous. I'm going to talk to my brothers alone. 

What if they want me to save them? I want to save them but I don't know how to. I finally built the courage up going inside the room turning the light on. They all look at me, the one in the middle staring at me intensely. "Athena, does Dante know you're here?" Alessandro says I shake my head no he lets out a deep breath. "Athena go back you'll get hurt if they know your here" He says

"Nothing I'm not used to, I just want to know the truth. What happened two years ago?"

I sit in the chair and they all look at eachother with pity.

"We went on a mission to take down Mario. Everything went well and we did what we had to do. When it was time to go home that's when things turned into shit. There was a shooter on the roof who wasn't there before. His goal was to kill one person but you took the bullet. Marco wanted to kill me but you took the bullet for me. We rushed you to the hospital and you had a long surgery. It was at least 9 hours. Enzo and Bianca came out saying you didn't make it. You flatlined on the table and that was the worst day ever.

Fast Forward two years later on the anniversary of your so-called death we got pictures sent to us by Dante of you being alive and well. We finally sat down and talked to him. He told us how you stood alive. The surgery was actually successful but Marco paid a nurse to make the machine flatline to make it seem like you were dead. They switched the bodies so we wouldn't know. Marco brainwashed you and took advantage of the fact that you had no memory" The icy blue eyes say

I feel my heart pounding out of my chest with one word that he said. His eyes stare into mine with nothing but pure love and emotions. I feel safe just looking at his face. I feel safe just being three feet away from him. "How do I know your not lying" I tell he smiles at me

His smile is so beautiful

He should smile more

Well it's kind of hard when being held captive but still. "Because my love you are the only person i'd never lie to" Why did those words almost make me faint? "Ena he's not lying there should be paperwork in Dantes's office with everything go look for yourself" I haven't looked in any of their offices simply because I was scared of what will happen.

"I want to help you guys but I don't know how to but I do know I'm going to."

Hope flashes through their eyes. I sit in front of the one with icy blue. "You look the worst, how can I help you right now? Do you need a doctor? I can get one without Marco knowing" I tell him he just looks happy to see me. He doesn't say anything so I just get up starting to leave.

"you certainly can help me with somethings bambina"

The world goes on pause. I've heard that before I remember hearing that. It was in Milian, Mia was there and so was Enzo. He was there too and he told me that. His hair was platinum blonde and his eyes were also that icy blue. He had on a black tailored Armani suit and his suit jacket was on the chair while the first three buttons of his shirt were undone showing the tattoos hidden by them.

"Wait say that again" I stop at the door, turning around and walking right back to him. Just as he goes to say something  Dante comes in grabbing my arm "Are you stupid I could have been Marco" He says I get out of his grip going back to the blue eyes.

"You told me that before we were in a club it was in Milian I think it was called pyramid. I had on a red dress and it was me, mia and enzo out that night. They had gone off with other people then you came and got me from the bar. You told me those words exactly"

Dante's eyes go wide just like everyone else's does. "What else do you remember?" The blue eyes say and I try to think hard. "We had seen each other again but you had come to my house. We sat across from each other at the table. You gave me the same look you have right now just with more lust. I showed you around the house then we ended up in the garden. You told me how you busted your ass and laughed then we were both about to kiss but we didn't because Agosto and Leo came. We had went out to a club then I-I-I-I don't remember"

My breath starts to get heavy and I feel my lungs closing up. "Fuck call the doctor to come to the hosue" Dante yells outside the cell he sit's me on the floor I hold my throat trying to breath. My head starts spinning and my body shakes. "Athena look at me and try to breath I don't care if it's fast, slow just breath" Dante say "Don't fucking close your eyes"

The temptation is too strong I'm trying to keep them open but I can't

I feel my body being lifted with someone yelling. It's faint but I can hear it a bit.

Is this it?

Lucky's pov

A long time goes by before Dante comes back to where we are. He looks stressed but more relaxed now. "She's alright now I talked to the doctor and she started to remember and she tried to keep going but she got blocked off. Her memory went hazy again. She kept trying and because she did she freaked out when she couldn't. She had a panic attack. She's sleeping right now and should be fine.

Since she's starting to remember were getting a step closer to coming out this fucking hell. Marco isn't back yet god knows who he's sleeping with at this point. She's doing a lot better though." I feel relieved knowing that she's doing better.

I feel so better knowing that she's starting to  remember me. She remembered the night we met. She remembers going out to the club. She remembers us in the garden.

She remembers the moment I fell in love with her.

I can't even explain how happy that makes me feel. It means I'm one step closer to bringing her home and never letting her go again. I might be in this messed up situation but it relieves me that i'm in the same household as her. It's not ideal but it's the best we can do for now.

"So where do we go from here?" Enzo asks tiredly. I don't blame him, everyone is tired. I've barely slept since we've been here. "We keep helping her remember. You guys look like shit. I'll have a guard stay in here with you tonight with the door locked. I'll have them bring down things to make you a bit more comfortable. If Marco wants to come down here one of my guards has to open the door and before they do they will notify the one I have here so that you can go back to how you were without being caught." He tells us to walk out before we can say anything.

After about half an hour a few guards come to our cell with food and air mattress along with pillows. They take the chains off of us, letting us finally sleep. Leo is the first one to be out cold. Then goes Adriano along with everyone else. I look at the ceiling finally feeling hope.

You're coming home soon bambina.

---------------

Hey guys

I won a leadership and captain award in my school
Today So I decided to double update <3

Q/A~do you believe we meet everyone for a reason ?

22 chapters left

Next Update tomorrow

1376 Words

Don't forget to follow the Characters Instagram <3

Athenaxmorelli

Santomorelli_

Luckymorelli

Until we meet again <3

-Yaniris0919 <3