Bonus: Graduation

Lucky's pov

I knock on Anna's door telling her that we are about to leave. She opens it with her brush in her hand looking at me for help. "Anna what am I supposed to do with your hair?" She groans going back into her room. I follow her seeing her comb the blonde. Athena straightened it two days ago because Anna said it looked better like that.

"Give me the brush Anna" She hands it to me. I make her sit in her chair and I start combing out her hair. It's not tangled, she's just stressed. Giovanni, Federico, Eremes and Vincent graduate today. This whole year of them going to the same school helped her now they aren't. It's not that they aren't going to care for her and treat her the same, it's that when she went she didn't feel left out.

She didn't feel like an outcast with her own family.

I put the brush down and she thanked me while hugging me. "Are you alright now?" I ask her and she nods letting out a deep breath. "Yeah I just needed to breathe" I looked at her with a small smile. She grabs her phone while walking downstairs with me.

"Alessio I said no, now get in the car" Athena tells him he groans going in the backseat with his arms crossed. "What did he want to do now?" I ask pulling her closer to me. "He thinks because it's not him graduating that he doesn't have to go. I kept explaining everyone was there to see him graduate but he doesn't understand that" I let out a light laugh placing a kiss on her forehead.

"Don't worry bambina it's just a phase"

"I hope so"

"I'll deal with him. All you have to worry about right now is seeing your son graduate" She smiles I open the car door letting her sit inside. Going to the drivers side I back out of the garage driving off to the school.

Annabeth's pov (surprise)

I feel people looking at me as I walk behind mom and dad with my head down. I pull down my green dress as much as I can trying to get the eyes off of me. "Anna my love don't walk behind us. Why are you pulling down your dress?" Mom says slowing down her speed. "I don't know, I feel like people are looking at me" I tell her dad, and Uncle Adri stops coming back to us.

"Who's looking at you?" They ask looking around the room, their hand in their suit jacket. I just shake my head without telling them it's nothing. "Come on if it helps you feel better you can sit in between me and Lucky" Uncle Adriano says I nod he smiles going into the row first. Luciano takes the aisle seat and everyone piles in the row.  The graduates start to walk in Gio, Rico, Eremes and Vinnie look for us when they see us they smile.

The principal starts off with her bullshit saying hoe she is going to miss everyone. I think at this point they are required to say that. They say the same thing every year and it gets boring. She calls Federico up to give his speech as he is salutatorian. A smile comes to my face as he starts talking.

"First I'd like to say thank you to everyone who's dealt with me this year. I know that I wasn't the easiest person to deal with. I stand on this stage now speaking to you as your salutatorian in amazement. This school year was a struggle. I didn't think I'd make it here but I did. I'd like to first thank my teachers, especially the ones who sat there with me helping me with work for hours. I'd like to thank my soccer coach for pushing me on and off the field. You have truly become a major person in my life. I'd like to thank my family for always believing in me. Vincent, Eremes, Giovanni we have been through a lot but now we're all here at the ending point. I want to give a few special thank you and these people have sat there with me when I cried and wanted to give up.

First is to Giovanni, yes you might be a few hours older than me but you really are the best cousin and brother I could ask for. There is not a day that goes by that we aren't together and I couldn't thank you enough for pushing me.  I know I don't tell you enough but I love you man.