Chapter 21: Divorce?

A/N- chapter 22 was released at the same time make sure you didn't skip one
——————-
Santos pov

I feel Rory's hands run through my hair. I hold her closer to me. Her body pressed against mine as we lay in a comfortable silence. The sun setting shines against her skin making her glow more. I tighten my grip around her not wanting to let go. "Santo what's wrong?" She asks, sighing. I look up at her shaking my head. "I know something is wrong with my love. Look at me and tell me you're not lying" I try to look her in the eyes but I can't.

Sighing I sit up with her, placing her on my lap. "Dad told me Enzo was coming and I didn't care but then he said Bianca was coming. Simply I said congratulations to her but I didn't want to see her. He said the only reason she's coming here is because she wants to see me. Enzo's bringing Vincent. I feel bad because he's my nephew and I haven't seen him in a while. I just don't want to deal with her. Not after what she said" Rory places a kiss on my lips before her blue eyes stare into my eyes.

"Santo you are one of the strongest people I've ever met. Vincent is still small; he has a whole lifetime ahead of him. I think you should talk to Bianca not for her but for you. You've become a prisoner in your own world. You need to talk to her and come to an understanding for you, not for anyone else."

"I don't know if I can be in the same room with her for more than five minutes let alone talk to her"

"You can be in the room with her for more than five minutes. I'm not telling you to be the best brother and sister but just an understanding. You'll feel a lot better"

"This is why I love you" She smiles at me hugging me tightly. I wrap my arms around her waist pulling her to my chest. Her hair falls down her back. I run my hand through it, the blonde strands shining nicely against my hands. "Can we go out before that though it's still somewhat early" Rory asks

"Of course baby come on let's take a shower then we can get dressed" I take her hand in mine bringing her to the bathroom. I remove her clothes seeing the light blush on her cheeks. I make her look at me, placing a kiss on her lips. Even with her tall frame she still stands on her tiptoes to give me a kiss. Stepping into the warm water I watch as Rory lets it fall down her body. My eyes travel down her curvy body feeling myself growing. Stepping behind her she turns around looking at me directly in the eyes.

She grabs the back of my neck bringing me down to merge our lips together. My arms hook to the back of her waist hosting her up. Her back hits the wall as all the blood flows straight to my erect cock. "If you wanted me to fuck you all you had to do was ask baby" I tell her feeling how wet she is when I tease my cock at her entrance. She whimpers, urging me to fill her up.

I can't leave my love with an ache between her legs now

I slam into her watching her eyes roll to the back of her head. "Your tight pussy is taking my cock so well baby. You look so beautiful, such a good girl" I keep her hips at a steady pace while inaudible words come out of her mouth. Her eyes full of pleasure, a thin coat of sweat forming on her body as I roughly pound into her. My hands grip her breast while the rest of my body holds her up.

Pinching her nipples she throws her head back moaning my name out loudly. "Santo Oh my" Rory can't even finish the words she wants to say. "I'm so close, make me cum. Make me cum Santo" She whimpers, holding my neck tightly. My hands travel back down to her hips going even faster. I feel my dick twitch. I know I'm close.

"Cum for me rory. I want all of you on me" We both moan out our releases. She holds onto my neck as I take her off of her wall. Her legs are still shaking. "You alright my love?" I place a small kiss on her lips and she nods smiling at me. I wash her body and she relaxes into my arms staying on cloud nine.