Chapter 51: Makes Me Sick

Chapter 50, 51,52 and 53 were all posted at the same time make sure you didn't skip one <3

----------------------------

Athena's pov

I wake up with Marco kissing my stomach. "You're going to take over for me one day. My beloved heir. My son I can't wait for you" He places another kiss on it and disgust reaches my body. "Good morning reginetta" Marco sit's up, placing a kiss on my lips.

I slap my hand over my mouth running to the bathroom, letting everything out in the toilet.

He makes me sick

"Oh it's okay reginetta it's normal for mother to have morning sickness. You'll be okay. Come downstairs when you're done throwing up I'm making food for my son" He walks out the bathroom I hear the bedroom door close.

Wiping my face I brush my teeth looking at myself in the mirror. I look horrible. I feel horrible knowing my brothers are chained In a cell because of me. Lucky is down there because of me.

Tears fell down my face. I sit in the corner with my knees to my chest crying. Crying for the past two years of pain. Crying because of all the memories that came back. Crying because I was lied to, I was manipulated, I was used.

Everyone knew I had no memory and It was to their advantage.

I look through all my draws finding a small blade and a bag of white powder. Numbing my pain is better than anything else. I line them all up. It's at least 7 lines. One by one I sniff them feeling my blood starting to flow through my body rapidly. Feeling my heart starting to pound at 190 miles per hour.

I grab the small blade dragging it along my wrist. It scratches my skin but doesn't cut it deep. I shouldn't want to die but right now death looks better than life.

Lucky is going to leave me

More tears fell down my face. Once he finds out he's going to leave me. He's going to take my kids away from me. My brothers won't love me. I want to scream everywhere I remember. The moment I say that Marco won't hesitate to put a bullet in Lucky's eyes.

He wants to see me suffer.

He only wants me with him. I'll kill him before he does anything else to hurt my family. I won't go down without a fight and this time if I do die I die knowing the truth.

I go downstairs seeing everything spinning. barley standing straight I make it to the kitchen. Marco set's food down in front of me "you need to eat for my son. He will not starve" No bitch I need to eat for me. The look on his face when he finds out I was never pregnant.

"I need you to get information for me so hurry up" I take my time. I'm not rushing, I'm eating this whole plate. My eyes meet Dante, his emerald green giving me a sorry look. I just roll my eyes. Marco stays at my side holding me up so it's easier to walk.

My stomach twists and turns and I see black spots. "Are you alright reginetta?" Marco asks I nod seeing we're about to pass where my love is. The door is open and I turn my head making eye contact with him.

Marco let's go shake hands with a doctor on the case. "Reginetta say hello" Marco pushes my shoulder and I smile at the doctor. My eyes meet Lucky's again before I feel my body shaking. Everything is blurry or black.

When did I fall on the floor?

"She's overdosing. I need naloxone right now" my body gets flipped over to the side I feel sick. I feel a needle in my arm but people hovering over me picking me up and placing me on a bed.

Image to say one thing before I close my eyes hoping this is it, it's over.

"I want to Die"

Lucky's pov

They take Athena away In a gurney bringing her into the hospital wing. My body stays frozen. The second I saw her I knew she wasn't okay. She kept her eyes trained on me.

They were full of guilt.

My gut is trying to tell me something but I don't know what. Her words before getting taken away were "don't save me I want to die" how long has my love felt like this?

My heart is broken for her. More than anything I want to hold her telling her it'll be alright that i'm here to fix her broken pieces. I'm here to make her the Athena I know and love.

"My wife overdosed because she saw you. If something happens to my child I will kill you. Then maybe I'd kill your kids or maybe your nephews hurt as much too. A kid from each of you" Marco points his gun at us pretending to shoot us.

Dante already told us he made it up so he could get off her back. It's going to be a long time until we're able to get out. The time we do get out I'm leaving with Athena.

Nothing will stop me from being with my love 

---------------

Hey guys

Sorry I know this chapter is really short 

Q/A~ Are you ready for the end ?

14 chapters left

Next double Update tomorrow

919 Words

Don't forget to follow the Characters Instagram <3

Athenaxmorelli

Santomorelli_

Luckymorelli

Until we meet again <3

-Yaniris0919 <3