Bonus Chapter: Higher Than A Kite

Athena's pov

Lucky ties the swim suit around my neck placing a kiss on my shoulder. His arms go around my waist pulling me to his chest. He smiles at me and I look at his eyes through the mirror.

The Icy blue is full of love. Those same eyes I fell in love with so many years ago. "I love you Athena" I hold his hand smiling "I love you so much more Lucky" I turn around wrapping my arms around his neck placing a kiss on his lips.

His hands pulled me to make sure there was no space between us. I run my hands through his hair tugging at it softly. A knock on the door makes us jump apart and we look at each other groaning. "Um you guys might want to see this" Mia says from the other side.

Lucky holds my hand as we follow her downstairs seeing Anna smiling on the floor. "She ate special brownies and by ate I mean she had five. Your sixteen year old is higher than a kite right now" I grab Anna's arms taking her off the floor.

Valentino comes in laughing with Gino and Alessio. "What the fuck is wrong with her?" Alessio asks seeing his sister on the couch counting the tiles. "Too many special brownies" Valentino looks at her with a smile, she turns her head looking at him with nothing but love.

He blushes while he returns the same look of love to her. "Yeah remind me to not eat any pot brownies that uncle leo makes" Alessio says going upstairs. Val stays frozen in his spot, the two of them in a trance with each other. "Man come on" Gino snaps him out of his spell but as he goes to the back yard he keeps turning back to look at Anna.

When you hear the patio door close she burst out into tears crying into the pillow. Lucky sits next to her and she hugs him tightly.

Lucky's pov

"What's wrong Anna?" I ask her wiping her face "Everything is wrong dad" She groans

"Well dad you see there's this guy. Gosh he has these fucking eyes that every time I see them I melt. I get so weak in the knees. Those emerald green eyes. His smile is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. His laugh. Don't even get me started on that. He has this contagious laugh and that's his real laugh not the fake chuckle he does. His laughter lights up the room and it sucks because it's rare that you ever hear it. I wish I could just record his laugh and play it daily. More than anything I love when he hugs me. His arms wrapped around me. I rest my head on his chest while he holds me close to him. His protective grip is something I need more than anything. He'll let me cry to him wherever I need it. He tells me I am the only person who will ever do that too. When he places a kiss on my cheek or forehead I get so happy and cheesy. The spot where he was tingles with joy. I just want to be with him so bad. It's like he has this light that makes me be such a better person.

You know what's more fucked up I can't tell him how I feel. I wish I could be selfish and just say fuck it but then he'd lose everyone. I don't care about me. If I had him for the rest of my life I'd be fine. He keeps telling me he can't live like that knowing everyone hates me because of him. He tells me family is the most important thing. It is it really is but why would I care about that when they can't fucking accept that I am happy with him. He doesn't have much family since his mom died. All he has is his dad, his other family is a dick to him. He's always here because we make him feel like a family.

Everything would be so much easier if they could see how I felt and let me be happy. It will never happen though. I should be used to it by now. Happiness doesn't come to a person like me"

Anna cries letting everything out. Rico looks at her with sympathy letting out a deep breath. "You know who she's talking about don't you" I ask he nods. "I'm not going to break her trust either and tell you" He responds seeing her starting to fall asleep.

"I know as long as you know and you're not freaking out about the person that I shouldn't be worried about" I take her upstairs to her room where she lays sprawled out on the bed hugging her pillow tightly. Closing her door I go downstairs to the back yard seeing Athena laying on one of the tanning chairs. I sit next to her and she holds my hand placing a kiss on it.

I rub her thumb just looking out into the bright sun thinking about what Anna said.

"Anna didn't Just express her feelings to  you about any man she expressed her feelings to you about how she feels about Valentino" Athena says. I nod letting out a deep breath.

"She's growing up and I don't know how to feel about that but I do know she wants to be happy so bad. I want her to be happy but she won't do it yet because of the boys. We can't tell her what she said, she won't remember what she said. If she had to get high to tell us it's because she wasn't going to tell us."

"She told Rico but she didn't tell Gio"

"Anna tells Rico and Gio everything. She didn't tell Gio because she's scared of his reaction. She knows deep down he's not going to care but she doesn't want to risk it. Rico has no care for anything but her. As long as she's happy he's happy"

"I want her to be happy she deserves it more than anyone here Lucky"

"They're going to get together if not soon later on and she won't tell us or she won't tell me. She probably thinks i'm going to yell at her but I won't because I know he wouldn't hurt her voluntarily"

"How does that make you feel that Anna is growing up"

"Alessio and achilles are growing up too"

"Anna's your little girl"

"She will always be my little girl but I always knew there was going to be someone who loved her more than anything and she found him"

"Your a great dad Lucky"

"You are the best mom Athena"

"I love you Lucky"

"I love you more Athena"

---------------

Hey guys

This might be a bonus chapter but it is extremely important and crucial to Morelli's princess

Don't forget to follow the Characters Instagram <3

Annabethmorelli

Valentinoxmarino

Until we meet again <3

-Yaniris0919 <3