Chapter 64: Fruit

A/N- I am very impatient and couldn't wait to release this chapter so make sure you didn't skip the bonus that was posted earlier. you'll still have to wait till Sunday for the epilogue but I think everyone will enjoy this. 

Low key I want people to record there reaction to this so if your seeing this stop reading and record yourself. only If your comfortable though you can send it to any one of my instagrams <3

Okay now enjoy the chapter 

------------------

Athena's POV

It's been a year since I've been free from Marco and back with Lucky. It was hard re adjusting to everything but Lucky made it easier.

I felt dirty for being with Macro at that time. He kept telling me it wasn't my fault I had amnesia. I still couldn't get past it. I haven't seen anyone besides Bianca, Enzo, Lucky and my kids.

"Bambina there here" Lucky calls out from downstairs. How the hell am I going to get down these stairs. "Lucky, Santos, Luciano, and Giovanni if you don't fucking help me right now you'll regret it" I shout at them as they all come running up the stairs.

"I help you mommy" Gio holds my hand as Santo rolls his eyes "dad you couldn't keep it in your pants" he huffs as we go step by step.

"Santos it takes more than one person to make a baby" Lucky rolls his eyes placing his hand on my back. "Holy shit" I hear Adriano say looking at the scene.

"She needs to sit down, come on, it's not good for the babies" Bianca tells them as they help me walk outside to the patio. Finally a comfortable chair and I can have my feet up.

Best feeling right now is that the light breeze feels amazing as Santo passes me a cup of water. "When the fuck did you get pregnant" Alessandro is the first one to break the silence.

"6 months ago" Only Bianca, Rory and Enzo knew well because their doctors. "We don't see you for a fucking year and you're pregnant" Angelo could put it in a nicer way.

"It wasn't her fault she was having withdrawals again and there were some of the worse ones I've ever seen. I put her on Mandatory bed rest for two months. Anything she needed to do at the warehouse I made her do it from here. There's no way I was going to send her in there to relapse.

She got clean in 2 months but she was always on a machine getting liquid to clean out her system. Finally things were getting back good and we were going to take her off of bed rest when her blood work came back positive in pregnancy. At first it would be fine she wouldn't need to be on bed rest until Bianca did the sonogram. It's not one kid. There's 3 in her stomach right now" Enzo explains as there jaws drop

I know carrying three kids is a piece of cake super easy. I wish I looked like 3 whales combined. "Oh my god you're going to have six kids in total" Leo looks at me and Lucky. Yeah no shit man "what's the gender?" A very pregnant Mia asks in excitement.

"We actually don't know yet. We invited you all here so Bianca and Enzo could tell us" I smile and Luciano sits next to me. "Mommy do the babies like me" he gives me puppy dogs eyes rubbing my huge stomach.

"Yeah Luci, they love you already" He gives me a big smile before running off to play with his cousins.

Most of the girls besides Emma, Mia and I start 'decorating" with shit Bianca brought. I just want my babies healthy. I don't care what gender they are. "I think they're all boys" Leo drinks the rest of the liquor in his cup as Emma turns and glares at him . "If I can't drink you fucking shouldn't either" She tells him as he drinks the rest of his cup putting it down.