Chapter 13: I'm Not Coming Home

Athena's pov

"That was great regginetta"Marco places a kiss on my temples as I put my clothes back on. I just give him the best smile that I can. "After tomorrow's mission I'm not coming home. I won't be home for about 2 weeks. I have to deal with the Americans" That's just an excuse he'll probably come home with a hickey on his neck.

It wouldn't be the first time he did that either. His hand collides with my face making me step back. "Answer me when I speak to you" He spits out angrily tears come to my eyes feeling the burning sensation on my face. "I'm sorry" I lay down on the opposite side to where he hit my face. Feeling the bed dip his dangerous hands touch my waist bringing me closer.

He caresses the side of my face where he hit me. I wince in pain. His eyes turn soft. They kind of remind me of when I was 16 and he was 18 how real our love for each other was. The way he looked at me like I was the only girl in the world. Now I don't know what we are. Stuck in a situation you can't get out of. "I'm sorry Reginetta I didn't mean it. It won't happen again" He's said that more times than I can count.

"I know it's okay it was my fault" I should have responded to him. It really was my fault. It is always my fault. "How about I go make you some food?" I nod and we both go downstairs to the kitchen. Dante sit's there filling out paperwork. My eyes travel down his tattooed body. Sitting next to him, his hand goes to my thigh. I feel a pool of wetness reach my underwear. He looks at my face concerned probably because of the fucking huge red mark I have on it.

Marco leaves the kitchen when someone calls him Dante makes me look into his green eyes. "What happened?" I take a deep breath explaining it to him. "It's just red right now because it's fresh but I think in a few it'll go away. If anything I'll take you to the doctors" I nod, sinking in my seat when I see Marco come back in.

"Fuck I'm sorry Athena. I have to go a bit earlier than expected. Dante will be on the mission tomorrow and Arianna will be there as well. Remember I want a clean sweep, Dante will send me the details. Bye my love I love you" Marco places a kiss on my lips before rushing out of the house.

I hear his car speed out of the property Dante locks the door. Trying not to focus my attention on his shirtless body I start to make myself food. "Don't tell me you're ignoring me now princess" Dante says sitting back down in front of his paperwork. I don't respond by fighting to keep all of my attention on the stove to not burn anything. The sound of his footsteps walking closer to me unregulated my breathing. "I don't like to be ignored" His breath fawns over my neck bringing shivers down my spine.

"You'll crack soon" He places a small kiss on my neck going back to his paperwork. I finish cooking my food, plating it, and leaving it on the island. I quickly wash the dishes before sitting down to eat it to see Dante taking some of it. He gives me a toothy grin and I roll my eyes starting to eat my food. I watch as Dante stands up bringing his paperwork to his office leaving me alone in the kitchen. Putting my plate in the sink I start to wash it feeling a pair of hands go around my waist. "Principessa" He says his hands are going dangerously low. Putting my plate on the rack to dry I turn around facing him. "Yes Dante what can I help you with" I tell him he picks me up placing me on the island.

"I'm a bit hungry Principessa and this is a kitchen where you eat" His lips inches away from mine "you ate some of my food so what else do you want?" His eyes flicker back and forth from my eyes to my lips.

"You"

Our lips merge together. I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me. His large hands roam all over my body, hooking his fingers to my shorts. "Lift your hips for me princess" His hot breath fawns over my neck making my nipples even more hard. "Dante, not here, not when Marco could walk in" He lifted me up. I wrap my legs around his waist as he runs up the stairs quickly. A small laugh escapes my lips but it quickly gets cut off with him reaching his lips to mine. He lays me down on the bed pulling my shorts and panties down, throwing them across the room. I tug at his shirt and he removes it while I remove mine bringing his lips back down to mine.

I tug at the nape of his neck feeling him smile on my lips. Our lips move in sync until he breaks them apart kissing down the valley of my breast. He leaves wet kisses down my body stopping above where I needed him the most. His tongue laps around my heat, my back arches on the bed taking a fistfull of the sheet. "Fuck Dante" I moan out I try to shut my legs but he pins me down making them stay open. His fingers pound into my while his tongue focuses on my clit.

His arm keeps my legs spread apart. He doesn't just flick his tongue around me, but press down on my clit with that powerful tongue of his while moving it back and forth as fast as he can. This created that powerful vibration that I love and crave so much. His lips detach from my swollen ones I whimper with the lost of contact. "Oh princess were not done yet. Your going to ride my face now" He lays on his back gripping my thighs.

He moves me above his face reaching up applying pressure around my clit making me sink down into him. He Devours my pussy like it's his last meal. Savor every drop of pleasure that I am realeasing. Dante licks and laps around my delicate folds like he's tasting the sweetest ice cream. "You taste amazing" He moans his tounge fucks me I scream feeling my body shaking. His fingers flick my clit back and forth as his tounge goes in and out of me.

I feel a large build up in the pit on my stomach. "Ena babe your clenching around me I need you to cum for me." My breath hitches and I feel my body starting to shake. "Just like that" My body releases the build up that was growing in my stomach. His tongue licks up and down my legs kissing the inside of my thighs. I try to regulate my breath when his lips meet mine. I taste myself on him it's an erotic feeling that makes my body even more hot.

"Ride me Athena" He places his forehead on mine. I push him back on the bed, his arms go to the back of his head looking at me with a smile. I line myself up with his erect cock teasing myself. Once I sink down we both moan but no one moves. Finally I start to move up and down my breast and have a mind of their own going in any direction.

Dante grips them palming them pinching my nipples. "Just like that Athena you look so beautiful" Dante praises me I toss my head back moaning loudly. My hands go up and down his chest tracing his tattoos hearing his loud moans. I feel him twitch inside of me telling me he's close. No doubt that I'm close too. His large size fills me up as we connect in one of the most intimate ways possible. "I'm going to cum love" He announces I stay on quicking my pace.

He makes his hips meet mine while I stay going up and down with both moans loudly releasing out juices mixing with each other. I fall on his chest and we both pant loudly Dante places a kiss on my forehead holding me closer to him. "Do you want to take a shower?" I nod he lifts me up bringing me into the bathroom. He turns the water on the warm water letting it hit my skin.

Dante grabs the soap running it along my body. I watch as the soap goes down the drain. "I think I'm going to take you to the doctor tomorrow just to make sure everything is alright. These bruises are still huge don't worry I'll make sure he doesn't get the reports don't worry Ena" I nod he washes himself quickly before shutting off the water. Wrapping the towel around my body I go into my room quickly grabbing a pair of clothes.

The crewneck falls past my shorts. I go back into Dante's room seeing him laying down shirtless with the blanket covering right above his shorts. "You want to watch a movie?" He ask opening the blanket so that I can lay next to him. "Yeah we should pick, I don't care which one we watch" I lay my head on his chest feeling the warmth of his skin and the blanket.

Dante puts on Crazy Rich Asians putting the control next to him. The only light shining is the TV and the moonlight. I bury my head in the crook of his neck, him holding me closer.

For the first time in a long time I felt safe.

---------------

Hey guys

Yes I know you all hate me right now but that's okay.

It's the fact she felt safe with Dante omg.

Q/A~ Favorite chapter?

1700 Words

Don't forget to follow the Characters Instagram <3

Athenaxmorelli

Santomorelli_

Luckymorelli

Until we meet again <3

-Yaniris0919 <3