Chapter 42: Icy Blue Eyes

Athena's pov

It's been 9 days since I was in that room. 9 days since I saw the guy from my dreams was real.

Your dreams aren't dreams

That's what mom and dad told me. Is this showing time a message? Is this them saving me out of a living hell? I hear the front door close and I look seeing Arianna rushing inside. I haven't seen her in forever. "Oh my god Athena I missed you so much" She says hugging me tightly. "I missed you more Arianna," I told her.

My head is still in another world thinking about it. He's right downstairs with my brothers. What did they do wrong?

What's this guy's name?

How old is he?

Does he know who I am?

"Why do you have a hoodie on it's fucking 90 degreees. Take it off I'm hot seeing you wearing that" I shake my head no. She groans, throwing herself on the couch. "Athena, are you hungry?" Dante yells coming downstairs not seeing Arianna yet.

I look at her and she rolls her eyes "No I ate but come here" He huffs coming to the living room seeing Arianna. He immediately indulges her in a tight hug burying his head in the crock of her neck. A small smile comes to my face seeing how in love he is with her.

Even after everything he still looks at her like the only girl in the world. "When did you come back angel?" He asks her "A few minutes ago don't worry I haven't messed up your bed yet" She laughs as I lay on the couch letting them catch up with each other.

"Do you want to see your brothers?" Dante asks if I feel my mouth dry up. Do I want to see them? Yes but also no. They left me after everything we have been through. It makes no sense to me but I want to have answers. I need answers.

I want to know why I wasn't wanted anymore.

"Meet me there, I'm going down right now. Arianna makes sure she eats something" She nods, grabbing my hand bringing me into the kitchen. I sit on the island watching her making me smoothie. That's better than anything solid. I drink it slowly letting out deep breaths as I do so. "I can't any more" I tell her she sighs looking at the half drunken smoothie.

She tells me to go down to the cells but I go to the bathroom. I throw water on my face trying to cool my body down. I should take off my hoodie but Marco was extra mad yesterday. "I'll be there in a second Ena" Arianna says I tell her okay going out of the bathroom. I hurry downstairs going into the different cells. Dante told me Marco wasn't going to be back for a while. I just want to see my brothers and that guy whoever he is.

I've seen him in my dreams. We'll, when I first saw him he looked like Draco Malfoy. "Alright Ari is going to be down there with you. Don't worry I fed them and let them use the bathroom. I had no choice but to tie them up again. Marco would have a head on a silver platter." Dante tells me, holding my shoulders.

I gave him a nod walking downstairs with Ari. Nerves come to my body making me pick up my breathing. "Don't worry they won't hurt you take off your hoodie it's going to get hot" She tugs at the large hoodie I tell her no.

Marco got mad last night. He hit me more than usual. Right after he apologized and kissed all the bruises but it still didn't stop them from forming. We walked to the cell. Their eyes go to me with hope. I sit on the floor in front of them looking down.

I don't know what to say. All the thoughts left my mind. "Athena" Alessandro is the first to speak. I look up at him with tears in my eyes.

"Why did you leave me to die?" I croak out holding back the many tears I've been fighting. It's getting extremely hot in here. "Athena we never left you to die" Leo says giving me a confused look.