✾ʜᴏɢsᴍᴇᴅᴇ✾

𝕴 loved Hogsmede visits, there was something about the little village that made me feel warm and fuzzy inside, and they best times of year to go is around Christmas with all the snow and the caroling done

𝕴 loved Hogsmede visits, there was something about the little village that made me feel warm and fuzzy inside, and they best times of year to go is around Christmas with all the snow and the caroling done. For now though, it was still September meaning that it was sunny outside that was just as good. I quite liked all types of weather, snow, rain, sun, thunder and lightning, clouds, they were all quite peaceful and calming for me. I know some other people only like Summer or Winter, but I love all the seasons, just not the nights that come along with it. Winter moons are the worst because they moon comes up at an earlier time, and for longer but the snow makes up for it the rest of the time.

I was dressed in some black high waisted denim shorts, one of Remus' knitted sweaters that went over my shorts, and James' dark blue denim jacket over the top. I practically wore all the boys' clothing all the time, I liked wearing them because it had each of their individual scents and they were oversized on me, and they didn't seem to mind. As usual, I had on my brown high top converse, my long blonde hair plaited in two dutch plaits, courtesy of my hair obsessed friend, Mr Sirius Black. Marlene begged to put some eyeliner on me for fun, so of course after a while I allowed her, also adding mascara to my eyelashes. To say I was a blonde, my natural eyelashes and eyebrows were quite dark and thick, I'm guessing it's something to do with my lycanthropy but it's the only thing good about it. 

"You are looking very pretty today, El. Anyone you are trying to catch the eye of?" My brother asked as we walked through Hogsmede, the other three boys in front of us.

"You know I can't Rem, it's too dangerous" I murmured, referring to my lycanthropy. I would never put anyone in danger by being with them- I was a monster. Not that anyone would actually want to be with me, there's way prettier girls at Hogwarts than me.

"You deserve to be happy"

"So do you. And you know exactly what I mean" I told him, averting my eyes away to glance in all the windows of the little shops. "No one would ever love me anyway" I mumbled under my breath, feeling him wrap his arm around my shoulder.

"Well I love you" He whispered, planting a kiss on my head. It's not what I meant and he knew that, but he was trying to cheer me up so i'll give him that. He was a good brother, the best even.

"I love you" I returned, before the three boys turned around and paused to look at us.

"Why are you both so miserable it's Hogsmede day?!" Sirius exclaimed, flailing his hands around to point to everything around us.

"We aren't miserable" We defended together, a smile on our faces from speaking in unison again. He nudged me playfully, making me laugh and shove him back. He didn't get a chance to react because I was swept off my feet, the person throwing me over their shoulder and walking away.

"James, put me down!" I laughed to the boy, waving at people who looked at us as if we were aliens living on the earth. Remus, Sirius and Peter guffawing, catching up to us.