✾ᴍ✾

𝕵ames and I rested in the common room together days later, me sat on his lap, our fronts touching as I wrapped my body around him

𝕵ames and I rested in the common room together days later, me sat on his lap, our fronts touching as I wrapped my body around him. He traced his fingers up and down my back delicately, kissing my head every so often as we listened to the crackling fire, just enjoying being with each other after so long. Peter was up in the dorm and Remus went out for some hot chocolate a while ago, I had no idea where Sirius was I still haven't spoken to him.

"I missed this" He whispered, nuzzling his head at mine, increasing his hold on me.

"Me too" I mumbled, feeling the happiest i'd felt in weeks in his arms. He planted a kiss in my hair again, the silence enveloping us until we heard the common room door crash open, causing us both to jump"

"It was just a prank, Moony!" Sirius cried, gesturing with his hands, "I've said i'm sorry a million times!"

"Just a prank? Just a fucking prank?! How do you not understand you ruined our lives and for what? Just so you could get Snape back, I hate the guy, I do but atleast he doesn't act like my friend and stab me in the back" Remus shouted back, causing me to jump off James' lap, towards the two, James following me.

"I didn't mean for it to end this way- i'm sorry!" Sirius yelled back, tears streaming down his face as he stared at my brother.

"No sorrys will ever be enough to make me forget what you did" Remus scoffed, running his tongue over his wet lips from crying.

"Rem, go to bed" I said softly, pushing at his chest, James standing in front of Sirius, to break the two of them up.

"Don't you fucking dare take his side, El, he fucking ruined us" He growled to me, his honey eyes filled with resentment.

"I know, I know, i'm not taking his side. Just please, please go to bed" I replied, keeping my voice calm and quiet. He nodded slowly, turning around and heading up the stairs to the dorm without another word. I sighed, turning back around to see James staring at Sirius.

"Why are you crying?" James muttered to him, "You didn't get hurt in this, you did the hurting. Stop fucking crying Sirius!"

"M" He turned to me, tears streaming down his face, my insides twisting around causing me to feel sick.

"Take her name out of your fucking mouth!" James spat, standing in front of me to stop him from seeing me. I felt my eyes glistening over as well, seeing the two fight. They were brothers, it was always James and Sirius, Sirius and James, they didn't feel a bad bone in their bodies about each other until now and it broke me.

"James, go and check on Rem please" I tugged on his sweatshirt, pulling him away from Sirius.

"Elody-"

"James please go and check on Remus" I stated clearly, sending him a look not to press my any further. He sighed, kissing the top of my head, making his way out of the common room, leaving Sirius and I stood there tears in both of our eyes.