❀10 ɢᴀʟʟᴇᴏɴs ʙᴇᴛ❀

𝔍ames eyed the living room filled with his friends and family, happy as much as he could be for everyone gathered in his childhood home for the holiday despite the war going on outside

𝔍ames eyed the living room filled with his friends and family, happy as much as he could be for everyone gathered in his childhood home for the holiday despite the war going on outside. They would fight together and they would fight. As long as they were all together they were okay. He had to admit, his bones were a little achey and the bruise on his abdomen was rather sore from training but he knew that was it, it was always going to be that way if he did what he wanted to do. He only hoped if he trained this way, the way he was, his Elody wouldn't get a single scratch. He would bruise and bleed for her to be free from this war.

Elody. His Elody. His throat grew tighter at the sight of her in the red dress that compliments her oh so well. Seraphic. The way she smiled when talking to guests in between his parents, greeting them, it was purely seraphic. She looked good in red, he'd always thought so, red and pink had always been Melody Lupin's colours. He wondered what she would look like in white. Probably more seraphic if possible. He snorted when he glanced down to her feet, noticing the high top converse she was fashioning rather than heels like all the other women wore, not his Elody. She was a converse girl, he knew his mum would try and coach her into wearing heels for the wedding and she might cave for a bit, but they'd be off after the ceremony. Because that was his Elody.

"Pretty girl" A voice mused, standing beside him, his lips quirking up despite the blush on his face, realising he had been caught staring at his fiancée for quite a long time.

"How long?" He mumbled, keeping his gaze on her effortlessly flawless blonde hair, rubbing the back of his neck.

"I've been watching you watch her for ten minutes straight" The blonde haired witch commented, resting her arm on the boy's shoulder, who turned and quirked a brow at the action, "You're a good rest, Potter, muscly arms"

"Are we not past Potter now, Marls?" He quipped, scanning over the Scottish witch's face as she cackled, shaking her head.

"You won't be past Potter until I can call Mel Potter too" She declared, making butterflies flutter in the boy's stomach at the thought of the girl being his wife, "What about the baby, Marlene Potter has a good ring to it, doesn't it?"

"E-excuse me? We- Elody's not-"

"I know she's not pregnant now, i'm merely saying the future. Melody and Marlene Potter, James and I don't know, Elvendork Potter. Cute little family"

"Elvendork?" The boy snorted, however pausing and pondering for a few moments, smacking a grin on his face, "I love it"

"To thank me for it, name your baby Marlene" She ordered, pointing her finger to his chest with her other hand, opposed to the one leaning on his shoulder.

"If it's a boy?"

"I have no labels, Marlene James Potter sounds just right also. Call him Lenny or something for short" She hummed, the both of them glancing over to the blonde girl who laughed at something Monty had said, nodding her head, "Lenny coming anytime soon?"