✾ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀ✾

"𝕳ey, are you ready?" Remus questioned, swallowing thickly as he glanced down at me, the two of us leaning against each other for support in the Shrieking Shack, ready to transform

"What kind of a question is that? Yeah, i'm ready to snap every bone in my body and turn into a monster" I retorted, biting my lip, "I have a bad feeling about this one"

"Yeah, me too" He mumbled, wrinkling his nose up, "Come here" He whispered, taking me into his arms, the two of us wincing at the pain, "We're together, El, i'm with you"

"Connected for eternity, Rem" I muttered, feeling comforted by his body even though we were both in a huge amount of pain and extremely tired.

"Connected for eternity" He repeated, kissing the top of my head, the two of us waiting for the moment we would transform.

•••

"Padfoot, are you coming?" James questioned under the cloak with Peter as they entered through the Whomping Willow.

"I'll follow you in a moment" The long haired boy replied, keeping his gaze set on the castle. James frowned faintly but then the thoughts of his girlfriend about to be tortured with extreme amounts of pain sifted through his mind and he wanted to get to her as soon as possible.

James and Peter transformed into Prongs and Wormtail approaching the two twins as they transformed, the two werewolves moving over to sniff them. The white furred one, sniffed and nudged the stag with its nose as the grey furred one sniffed the rat, allowing the two animals to be around. The stag nudged the werewolf back making a grunt noise as the rat distracted the grey haired one, not wanting him to scratch himself.

Suddenly the two werewolves paused what they were doing with the two animals, sniffing the air and growling angrily. The stag and the rat, glanced at each other confused as the two werewolves bared their teeth staring at the door. James saw a flash of familiar black hair, his eyes widening alerted before he glanced to the rat again and back to the werewolves. He needed to do something and he needed to do it quick before something terrible happened. It seemed Peter had an agreement trying his best to distract the two wolves from the smell of human but there was only so much an animal can do.

"You need to leave now" James urged, transforming into himself dangerously, closing the door to prevent the creatures from leaving the tree.

"I knew it-"

"Snape. Leave now" James cut him off, pushing him backwards, realising the urgency of the situation. Suddenly the door flitted open, the two boys facing the two werewolves, the rat now laying on the floor unconscious. James lifted up his arms, gulping slightly, the two boys backing away, "Snape run, i'll hold them off"

The Slytherin boy ran like he had never done before, not looking back and leaving the messy haired boy in the hands of the two werewolves in his human form.