✾ʜᴇᴇʟs, ᴘʟᴀɴᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏʟᴏᴜʀs✾

"𝕴'm going to marry that girl" James sighed dreamily, resting his chin on his hand as he gazed at the girl, talking to his best friend's brother in the far corner of the library

"𝕴'm going to marry that girl" James sighed dreamily, resting his chin on his hand as he gazed at the girl, talking to his best friend's brother in the far corner of the library. Her blonde hair pin straight and tucked behind her ear, revealing the heart earrings he bought her for Valentines day. His heart. Her melodious laugh when Regulus mutters something funny to her, the only one that makes his heart sing in her chest. Her chocolate eyes bright and rich, entrancing when she flickered her eyes between her book and the tousled haired boy. She was perfect, in every single way. Incomparable to anyone else.

"I think we already know that Prongs" Sirius snorted, glancing to his boyfriend as he narrowed his eyes at the bespectacled boy, not that James knew anyway. He was too captivated by the blonde werewolf. "Moony, mon amour" He whispered, catching his gaze and blowing him a kiss, winking at the boy, who visibly softened.

"She's so beautiful" He whispered, a dazed smile evident on his face.

"It's like Lily 2.0 but Luna and more heightened" Peter commented, observing his friend in great detail, "You love Mel more than Lily, right?"

"Prongs?" Remus called, trying to get his attention as he gazed at the girl, his black pupils wide and his pink lips parted. He rolled his eyes, flicking his forehead, not even that being able to snap him out.

"Please Moony, leave it to the pros" Sirius gloated, leaning towards his friend' ear with a smirk, "Snivellus has fallen in love with M"

"What?!" James screeched, standing up and drawing the attention of the whole library, Madame Pince glaring at him, "My girl? Snivellus wants my girl? Who the fuck does he think he is?" He spat, sitting back down and locking his jaw.

"No, he doesn't, but it snapped you out of your love gaze" Sirius hummed, huffing when James nudged him with a glare, "Not that M would even care-"

"Because she's so perfect" He breathed out, shifting his eye line back over to the girl as she made her way over to the group of boys with Regulus, "Hi"

"Hi" I greeted, sitting into the seat in front of the boy, Regulus sliding into the one next to me, "What was all that about?"

"Oh, we were trying to snap him out of his daydream, Pads managed to do it" Remus replied, my orbs meeting James' again as he rested his chin on his hand, smiling at me.

"What? The daydream of Lo?" Regulus snickered, scanning over the boy's expression, laughing more when the other boys nodded. "He looks like he's drugged on amortentia"

"He high off her just himself, imagine what amortentia would do to him"

"We should try it!"

"Let's not drug him, yeah? It's cute" I pitched in, smiling at him, a faint blush on my cheeks. "Listen, i've been looking at the old school records and Tom Riddle was here from 1938-1945-"