✾ʟᴜᴘɪɴ✾

𝖂aking up for my morning lessons, I hopped out of bed, realising the girls where already out of the dorm, leaving me on my own to get ready for the day

𝖂aking up for my morning lessons, I hopped out of bed, realising the girls where already out of the dorm, leaving me on my own to get ready for the day. I shrugged it off, believing they must have gone early for breakfast and pulled on my uniform. I gathered up my things before heading out of the dorm, joining the boys as they sat in the common room for me.

"Hey" I greeted, sitting down on the couch, the four boys turning to me with a blank expression on their faces. This is weird.

"What do you want?" Remus snapped, folding his arms over his chest. My eyes widened at his tone, not expecting him to snap at me.

"Rem, did I do something?"

"Do something?" He chuckled lowly, the other three joining in and guffawing at me, my eyes flickering over to James.

"James" I whispered, my eyebrows knitted together as to why they was acting this way. Especially him.

"Lupin" He nodded, Sirius and Peter snickering. Lupin? Since when was I Lupin? I was always Elody or Lunes to him, never Melody and especially not Lupin. I tried not to feel hurt, swallowing the knot forming in the back of my throat.

"Are you ready to go to breakfast?" I changed the subject, glancing between all of them.

"Are you confused, Lupin? You haven't been to breakfast with us in four years" Sirius scoffed, my head tilting to the side. What is he talking about? Four years? I spoke to them yesterday.

"What are you talking about? You're my friends, my boyfriend" I stated, nodding to James, the messy haired boy laughing.

"As if I would ever be with you. You're scarred, ugly, weak and you're a monster" He laughing, tears stinging in my eyes.

"This is a cruel, cruel prank" I choked, trying not to let my tears fall, even though it was proving a very difficult task. When you love somebody more than yourself in the world, you never expect them to point out your worst insecurities and laugh about them. Remus didn't say anything, he just agreed. My heart dropped in my chest, and my insides twisted round uncomfortably.

"This isn't a prank" Peter snickered, "Oh are you going to cry, do you need a teddy bear?"

"A monster and a teddy bear, how cute" Sirius cooed, mocking me. What is going on?

"Rem" I pleaded, sniffing slightly.

"You did this to yourself, Melody. I told you to not come to me ever again. You can leave now" He returned, a sour look on his face. What did I do?

"Please" I mumbled, the four of them continuing to laugh at me as the tears streamed down my face, taunting me.

I shot up from my bed, tears streaming down my cheeks, my hands shaking viciously. I glanced around, noticing I was still in my bed, it was still night time. I heaved out a heavy sigh, it was just a dream. Just a wicked dream. I wiped my eyes, tiptoeing out of the dorm and towards the boy's dorm. I slid into James' bed, still shaking from the nightmare, my eyes hurting from all the tears as the words spun around in my mind. Scarred. Ugly. Weak. Monster. Scarred. Ugly. Weak. Monster. I was too shook to even notice James had woken up and was talking to me.