✾ᴍʏ ғᴀᴜʟᴛ✾

𝕯ays went by and nothing

𝕯ays went by and nothing. I didn't speak to the boys, I didn't speak to the girls, the only person I really talked to was Regulus. And Regulus couldn't be seen talking to me which meant I was alone majority of the time. I had slept in the room of requirements the past couple of nights, not wanting to be near Lily to upset her more or be near James. It was breaking me. Lily still had the girls, James had the boys and I had no one except Reg. The poor younger boy was always bringing me spare food back to the room of requirements if I didn't show up for a meal or he would come to check up on me. I had barely been sleeping, the huge bags under my eyes as proof, and the redness from all the crying.

I had avoided the boys in every attempt they made to speak to me. I couldn't look at them. I wasn't just mad at them, I was mad at myself, I shouldn't have let everything go too far. I shouldn't have let James do it and I shouldn't have argued with him about it afterwards. I felt awful. What hurt me most of all was the notes I would find in my bag after classes of ignoring them, they would say things like 'I still love you, little moon" and "I can't be away from you much longer"

On this particular morning, I got ready in the room, brushing my hair down over my face to try and hide the fresh cut from Snape and  my eyes. I headed straight for class, skipping breakfast which mean I would get a reprimand from Regulus later. I entered the transfiguration classroom, Minnie sat at her desk, watching as I sat in my seat at the back, leaning my head on the desk. I heard the students beginning to pile in, taking their seats, without lifting my head. I felt someone caress my back, making me breath out before lifting my head.

"I'm fine, Sirius"

"You're not fine, M. Neither is he and neither is she. You've completely shut us our, Moony is struggling too, we all are" He whispered, not bothering to listen to Minnie.

I started to feel extremely dizzy, my head pounding, "Siri, I-I-"

"M?" Was all I heard before I blacked out, falling off my chair.

Sirius managed to catch the girl in his arms, worry and panic coursing through his veins, he didn't bother shouting for the professor, just lifting her up and rushing out of the room to the hospital wing, glancing down at her every couple of moments, "Come on, M. Wake up, love"

James stared as he saw Sirius bend down and rush out the room without a word with his girlfriend in his arms, locking eyes with her brother before following them out of the classroom, much to the older witch's confusion. Seeing this, Peter also followed them, because when one Marauder goes, they all go.

"Poppy!" Sirius shouted, calling the healer over and placing the blonde werewolf down on a bed, the healer checking over her. Melody was now one of her favourite students due to them spending a lot of time together after their transformations every month.

"Out of my way!" She instructed, forcing a liquid potion down the girl's throat. The doors burst open, Remus and Peter rushing over to the girl and James pausing at the doorway, "What happened Mr Black?"