✾ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ✾

Warning: mature content

𝕿he rest of the year passed by, meaning the next time we would be at Hogwarts would be for our final year. We won the quidditch cup thanks to my star seeker and quidditch captain, winning all of the games of the season, much to Regulus' displeasure. I was going to be spending the first two weeks of summer at home and then I would be going to France for my summer apprenticeship with Nicholas Flamel.

At the moment, I was spending a couple of days at James' having spent the last couple of days at home with my mum and dad, missing him even though it hadn't been long. I have no idea how I'm going to spend most of the summer without him, only being able to see him on the weekends. Monty and Mia were out on a mission trying to find some death eaters and Remus and Sirius had gone out for the day in the summer sun, Peter being at home with his mum. We were laid in his bed, our legs tangled together and my head nestled into the crook of his neck.

"I'm moving with you to France" He whispered, my eyes widening as I lifted my head up to face him, a crooked grin on his face.

"What do you mean?" I questioned, my eyebrows knitted together. He began stroking his hands through my hair, gazing down at me as he held his head up by his elbows resting on the pillows.

"I believe..." He began, kissing my forehead delicately, "I said I'm moving to France with you"

"I don't understand"

"Oh we have a villa there we sometimes go to in the summer, we haven't been much recently. Anyway, I'm going to France with you. We can stay there and you can floo to Flamel's or whatever, then you don't need a room there and I can see you when you come home everyday" He explained, tracing the pads of his thumbs over my scars. Could this boy get any cuter?

"And what would you do during the day whilst I'm working?"

"Who knows, we'll be in France love, i'll be able to do whatever I want"

"Somehow i'm a bit frightened at the thought of leaving you alone"

He frowned, twitching his nose, "I'd never cheat on you"

"Oh I know that, i'm scared of what idiotic thing you'll do before I come back. You're the kind of person who would go out and buy a goat for the fun of it" I replied, watching his frown disappear and a smile light up his face.

"We should get a goat!"

"No, we shouldn't"

"We definitely should!"

"We already have enough animals"

"We don't have any animals"

"You're a stag, James" I recalled in an obvious tone. "Your mum and dad.."