✾ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ✾

𝕬 few days later in the Potter house I found myself sat in the my window seat around midnight staring at the stars in the sky and the moon

𝕬 few days later in the Potter house I found myself sat in the my window seat around midnight staring at the stars in the sky and the moon. If the moon didn't make me a monster, make me break every bone in my body, I would probably admire it a lot more. I felt envious of the people who could just gaze at the moon and stars all night, loving the tranquility it gave them. The past few days had been the absolute best, i've been spending time with all the Potters, Monty has been telling us more stories of his days at Hogwarts and Mia had been talking to me about girl things. She insisted on us having a girls day out before I went back to Hogwarts after the holidays- I happily agreed.

I spotted a black figure edging closer and closer towards the house, causing me to walk out of my room into James.

"James" I whispered, tapping his back lightly as he laid wrapped up under his covers of the bed, "James"

"What is it, Lunes?" He mumbled sleepily, lifting his head out of his pillow, rubbing his eyes before putting his glasses on.

"There's someone outside" I told him, nodding to the window. He jumped up, the both of us edging towards the window to see the figure extremely close to the door now.

"I-is that-"

"Sirius" I finished for him, the two of us rushing out of the room without hesitation, down the stairs towards the front door. James opened it, revealing the long haired boy, a cut down his face, his eyes glistening with tears. What have them awful people done to him? I'm going to kill them.

"D-do you think I could stay here for a while?" He questioned, swallowing thickly.

"Of course you can, Padfoot. What happened?" James quizzed, pulling him through the door to which he collapsed into his strong arms, allowing the tears to fall from his eyes. I'd never seen Sirius so vulnerable, so upset before. James carefully walked them over to the couch whilst I went to the cupboard looking for something to clean his cut with.

"We had a fight, they were calling you all filthy blood traitors and that when this dark lord person comes to take power, that he should kill you all, wipe free the magical blood you're not worthy of. I wasn't going to sit and listen to them talking shit about you all so I argued with them and they hit me, t-they made R-reggie watch as the crucioed me" He revealed, breathing out to prevent himself from crying more. I exchanged a sympathetic and angry glance with James. How could you crucio your own child and make the other watch? It's vile, sick and twisted. You don't deserve children if you can't treat them properly.

"You're not going back there, Sirius. You're coming to live here, I'll speak to mum and dad tomorrow-"

"No, I'll find somewhere else soon you shouldn't have to deal with me" He cut the messy haired boy off, shaking his head. Deal with him? Like it was difficult for us to be with him?