✾ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ʙᴏʏ ᴅɪɢɢᴏʀʏ✾

𝕿he rest of November passed with a flash, Christmas was fast approaching, meaning we were having our last Hogsmede trip before we left Hogwarts for the holidays

𝕿he rest of November passed with a flash, Christmas was fast approaching, meaning we were having our last Hogsmede trip before we left Hogwarts for the holidays. I loved the last trip to Hogsmede before Christmas because the snow covered the whole village and it was just overall extremely festive. It made me feel very warm and fuzzy inside. Brett had approached me, wanting to take me to Hogsmede to which I politely declined, telling him I just didn't want a relationship right now with it being my owl year, which was technically true, there was just other factors. He took it quite well, and wasn't too disheartened, he was happy I told him straight up rather than going along with it and leading him on. He appreciated my honesty and hoped we could be friends.

Lily was going with Amos on their third date, Marlene and Mary were meeting up with some Ravenclaws in the year above and Alice was going with Frank. This meant we were all set for our annual Marauders Christmas trip to Hogsmede. I dressed in some flared jeans, a toasty warm knitted jumper, my thick coat and my pair of brown converse. My blonde hair was in two loose plaits out of my face, with small black ribbons to tie the ends. Marlene insisted on putting some eyeliner and mascara on me, just in case I met someone- I have no idea what goes on in that girl's mind, everyone that's going to be there will either be from Hogwarts or considerably older than me.

"Where to first?" Peter quizzed, the five of us trudging through the snow, through the village. I felt something freezing hit the side of my face, making me pause, turning to face my smirking brother.

"Oh you've done it now Moony, she's going to go insane" Sirius chuckled, as I mustered up the coldest glare to my twin. Oh its on.

"No, it's okay actually" I shrugged, walking off and leaving the four of them astounded in the middle of the pathway. Why strike when he would know it was coming? I have to do it when he least expects it- and he'll be on high alert all day waiting me to do something. It will be way more fun, "Are you boys coming or what?!"

"You're going to get him later, aren't you?" James whispered in my ear, catching up to me.

"Mhm"

"Are you cold?" He asked, wiping the snow off my cheek, as I shivered from the freezing temperature. He wrapped his scarf around my neck, an instant warmth filling my body from the piece of fabric. That and the homely smell if cinnamon, liquorice and broom polish.

"You'll be cold now" I mumbled, noticing his red nose and pink cheeks.

"I'll be fine, Lunes, as long as my nose doesn't fall of"

"Well it would improve your appearance" I smirked, hearing him gasp and nudge me. I toppled into the snow, screaming from the coldness. My inner wolf wasn't doing its job at keeping me warm when I needed it to. "James Fucking Potter, I swear to Merlin"

"Fleamont, it's Fleamont. And don't swear to Merlin he definitely would not appreciate that. Bless you, Merlin!" He responded, glancing up to the white sky, whilst I laid in the snow.