✾sᴛʀᴀᴡʙᴇʀʀʏ ᴄᴏᴡs✾

"𝕴 love autumn" Remus voiced, the two of us strolling around the grounds, admiring the leaves of red, yellow and amber scattered along the floor, colouring the grounds

"𝕴 love autumn" Remus voiced, the two of us strolling around the grounds, admiring the leaves of red, yellow and amber scattered along the floor, colouring the grounds. We had chosen to have some quality sibling time whilst James and Sirius were at quidditch practice and Peter decided to go and watch. As we are all in the same group, obviously I see my twin every single day without fail however, we try and make time just to spend it with the two of us alone. Brother and sister.

"I know you do, Rem. It does look really pretty this time of year.." I hummed, kicking the leaves around with my feet, "Do you want to get hot chocolate when we go back inside?"

"Always our hot chocolate, El" He responded, lighting up a cigarette, allowing the chemicals to fill up his lungs. I choose not to say anything about when he smokes unlike James, I don't particularly like the fact he smokes but if it gives him a sense of comfort and reassurance, I suppose there's worse habits in the world. "For chocolate is the cure of the world"

"You got that right, Rem" I laughed softly, breathing in the smoke he was wafting around. He wouldn't let me have any, James would kill me, he already hates that Remus smokes, saying one day they'll kill him so I doubt he would like me to smoke as well.

"Oh look it's the Lupins, spending some quality sibling time together?" Snape mocked, appearing in front of us.

"Yes" We nodded simultaneously. Was he stupid? "I'm Melody"

"I'm Remus"

"I know your pathetic names, I didn't ask" He drawled out, narrowing his beady black eyes at us.

"Oh, we thought we were stating the obvious" We spoke in unison, smirking as a scowl etched its way on to his face.

"You are insufferable, both of you. You think you're better then everyone else when you're just self regarding fools. Hanging around them arrogant, pompous idiots"

"We'll be sure to pass on the message, i'm sure my boyfriend would appreciate how much he aggravates you" I smiled.

"I think Sirius would be rather pleased, after all he does love his narcissistic and obnoxious qualities, he'll be glad you've noticed" Remus continued, mirroring my expression when we noticed Snape wrinkling up his nose, "You- uh don't have a thing for him, do you?"

"You spend an awful lot of time talking about him, how do we know you aren't just using excuses to be around him?" I contributed, aware of the Slytherin boy's anger levels rising.

"If that's the case, you're definitely on the right lines, he adores nosy, intrusive gits"

"You're definitely his type" I nodded, "Don't worry, we won't tell him about your feelings until you're ready to confess"

He stormed away, not even listening to the last part, his black cloak swishing around behind his back as he made his way up to the castle, Remus and I spinning to face each other before we both burst into laughter, thinking back to the previous moment. We decided to head back to the castle after a few minutes of laughter, the rain beginning to pour down, although we were in no rush, we liked the rain.