✾sʜᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡs✾

"𝕰lody

"𝕰lody. Wake up, love" I heard James call softly, waking me up from my slumber on top of him. I hummed, feeling him trace his hands up and down my back in an affectionate, soothing matter, "Are you awake?"

"Mhm" I lifted my head off his chest, gazing into his hazel eyes.

"I think classes are over, they'll probably be looking for us" He muttered, smiling whole heartedly. He just stared at me for a while in silence, making the blood rush to my cheeks displaying a small blush. What was he doing to me?

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I mumbled, averting my eyes away from him, only to be brought back when I felt his gentle fingers on my chin.

"You're beautiful" He whispered, my heart fluttering from his words. I wasn't beautiful, I was ugly and scarred, but there was something about the way he said it that made me believe him. That made me feel something strong inside. He never lied to me.

I leaned up to kiss him when the door clicked open, I dropped my forehead on his for a moment before I slid off him, laying beside him instead. The room of requirements only allowed people in that it knew you wouldn't mind entering the room- like a friend, which is why James was able to get in yesterday and the other three just now.

"We've been looking everywhere for you two" Sirius claimed, strolling into the room, laying on the foot of the bed, gazing up at the enchanted ceiling. The room of requirement doesn't show up on the map, I don't know why they didn't come here first when our names weren't showing in the castle.

"She didn't want to go to the Hospital Wing, so we came here instead to rest" James informed them, sliding his hand closer to mine under the covers, our fingers tips tingling as they lightly touched.

"Are you feeling okay, Luna?" Peter asked, taking a seat on the couch I was laid on top of yesterday, beside the crackling fire.

"Yeah, thank you Wormy, just a little sick" I answered, moving James' hand to his stomach, my hand rested on top of it as I turned on my side, cuddling into him again.

"And it turned into a bedroom?" My brother questioned, glancing around the room, examining it before turning back to us with an eyebrow raised.

"Yeah, I wanted to lay down" I recalled in an obvious tone, as he climbed on top of the bed, on the other side of me.

"What time is it?" James quizzed, having his answer when a small clock appeared on the wall in the room. It was around four pm, meaning we had been here for five hours, because we came in at around eleven.

"Alice wanted to speak to you about something, she said to tell you" My brother informed me, turning his head to the side to me. I froze, thankful that he couldn't see my face as it was tucked into the side of James' neck.