❀ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ❀

Warning: mature themes throughout this chapter

"𝖂hat are you doing?" I grumbled to James, feeling him slip down the bed under the sheets causing me to wake up from my sleep, hearing the rain patter against the window this morning.

"Waking you up" He whispered, crawling on his knees and beginning to trail light kisses up from my ankles, making me sigh from the lightest touch of his warm, wet lips, "We have an order meeting today with everyone there...." He murmured, pressing a kiss to my inner thigh, placing himself in between my legs, "I don't know whether I should make you mad or sweet..."

"It doesn't matter what you do, Reg and I will say what we want to say" I sighed, shifting slightly when he chuckled and smiled against my skin, the vibrations causing my toes to curl over.

"Where?" He asked, continuing to kiss around the same place, wanting me to tell him what to do even though I didn't want to. I'd rather see what he wanted to do, "Tell me where, Elody" He hummed, sliding the tip of his tongue further up my inner thigh, my hands clasping the sheets as I tried not to squirm, especially when he lifted his head up slightly to make direct eye contact with me, beginning to suck on the skin, swirling his tongue around slowly and nipping with his teeth.

The boy smirked, sliding his lips up higher after effectively making a mark on her skin, observing her tug at her lip with her teeth, refusing to admit to him what she wanted. He hummed, moving up slightly and pressing her lips down on her lower stomach, feeling a surge of triumph when she jolted slightly into his broad shoulders.

"Lips" I whispered throatily, wanting to feel his lips on mine, to try and gain some composure although I feel like i'm floating on a cloud from his affection.

"But you don't like morning breath" He teased, rubbing his thumb over my hip bones, humming when he kissed my stomach again, allowing me to feel the vibrations, my mind going dizzy.

"Lips" I repeated more firmly, yet I knew he could hear the shakiness in my breath, gliding upwards on the mattress his hips meeting mine causing me to swallow thickly, his lips barely touching mine before he pulled away, "If you fucking woke me up bloody kiss me when I-"

"Only for you, darling" He uttered, pressing his lips to mine, slow and lazy as we teased each other with light featherings from our tongues, not caring in the slightest about our morning breath because his lips were intoxicating on their own, I didn't think about his breath because I was becoming drunk from him, himself.

James groaned gutturally into the girl's mouth, feeling her shift her legs slowly and wrap them around his, trailing her toes down his bare calf muscles, easily pushing his hips further down onto hers on the mattress, his ears pricking up in success when she moaned quietly. In truth, he had been craving her for days, pining, desiring for her, but something always interrupted them or someone. They hadn't had sex in over two weeks and he wasn't ashamed to say he was deprived of her touch, of the way she makes him feel when they feel each other the way no one else had done before.